Tentative surgery schedule

I would think protein drinks mixed with water and ice would be okay.

they probably are but Dr. K doesn't believe in paying for fancy portion/calorie control meals. He like eat an egg or can of tuna or but a bag of raw unprocessed unbreaded chicken parts and eat those. he loves the 99 cent store too buy his protein for work

Last edited:
:ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::mad0245:

@JackieOnLine . STRICT. NO CARBS, ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, FRUIT, VEGETABLES, FAST FOOD, FROZEN DINNERS OOOOOOH let me do the list of stuff I can have it is much easier. I can have non processed protein, and water. said if I get hungry eat an egg. if I get hungry again eat another egg. buy a bag of raw chicken and bake or cook some way with no flour or frying then just take some for lunch EVERY day. or i could so what he does go to 99 cent store and get the 10 pack of tunas in a can. drain all the oil and or water off add salt pepper and bon appetite! so those are some great examples of daily meals!! YUMMMMIE NEEDLESS TO SAY I'M GOING TO NEED PRAYER, GOOD JUJU AND SOME MORE SH** TO STICK TO EAT!!! LOL
You got this Charris...Best of luck to you.

they probably are but Dr. K doesn't believe in paying for fancy portion/calorie control meals. He like eat an egg or can of tuna or but a bag of raw unprocessed unbreaded chicken parts and eat those. he loves the 99 cent store too buy his protein for work

He is right though. It is healthier to eat one ingredient foods (egg, tuna, chicken, green beans, broccoli, etc.) than the processed portion controlled meals.
The Lean Cuisine-type meals are very processed and often high in carbs and low in protein. The one ingredient proteins will help keep DSers protein stores high too.

He is right though. It is healthier to eat one ingredient foods (egg, tuna, chicken, green beans, broccoli, etc.) than the processed portion controlled meals.
The Lean Cuisine-type meals are very processed and often high in carbs and low in protein. The one ingredient proteins will help keep DSers protein stores high too.

funny you chose Lean Cuisine to discuss because those are the exact ones I asked him about. lol He was like nope don't waste your money because they have carbs in them and they are expensive.

My surgery will be scheduled for 6 to 8 weeks from today. Dr. K said strict diet then in 4 weeks call and discuss the weight loss. He said "I WILL have you in the operating room at Huntington in 6 to 8 weeks. I know you if I tell you we will reassess it in 6 weeks you will leave here and start the strict diet tomorrow!" So true. lol

He's going to do stomach them we will figure out what to do next.

I was just informed that I should be on this kind of diet. Please note that I am half Mexican and half Italian and should probably never again eat garlic or onion. WTF?

So read this and quit your bitchin'!!! LOL

FODMAP-Table-409x1024.jpg

Hey good lady!! One of these days I just KNOW I'm going to pop in here for a visit and your name will be at the top of the board, celebrating "No surgeries or medical procedures for ONE WHOLE YEAR!" <3

@Elizabeth N. IM SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU.I know right. But had i not flipped my truck and broke everything I would have been o.k.. Now I don't have the malnutrition issues. once I get all the extra skin removed I will be at no more problems. So it's coming soon! Good to hear from you En.

Latest posts

Back