Surgery Scheduled Today

stanh

Wow...My surgery for DS was scheduled today....March 3, 2014 at 7:30am.

Excitedly scared to death. Looking forward to the changes coming my way. Hoping not to be too big of a burden on my wife while I recover. Praying for strength and good things!

I need to really get in gear and get my s### together, so that all my preparations, and purchases that I will need post op are taken care of.

I also want to thank you all for sharing your stories and insight. Especially want to thank Elizabeth N. for messaging with me on FB.

Thanks

And, you're off! It's true, the time will fly so fast. I think this is just a nice enough amount of time for you to prepare, read more, get organized...and not too long where you'll be swinging from the rafters :)

Congrats! Read, read, read - there's lots of info to prepare you here :) I should have my date in a few hours, so I'm nervous and excited with you. Best of luck!

But think about how much LESS of a burden you will be in the future, no longer MO and not in failing health from little things like diabetes and heart disease.
Congrats on getting your date.

Larra

I'll always remember that moment too, hearing the date...both times at the rodeo :) Congrats, March will come up so fast! I think its probably just the right amount of time for you to get organized, read, etc without waiting too long and going cuckoo. Best thing you can do now is read as much as you can, particularly new post-op/newbie experiences. And post, ask away!

congratulations!

don't forget to take "before" measurements and photos - you will be glad to have them.

Congratulations! Best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery when the time comes! How are you doing? You must be super excited!

Time to make sure your vitamins are in order!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back