Surgery next Thursday, Starting Liquid Diet Tomorrow

Thanks all! It's 9:23am and I'm still hanging out in my room. I've seen the internest and anesthesiologist, and gotten my IV. Now I'm watching the Today Show and just waiting to go back. Looking forward to the nap! :)
Let us know as soon as you are able to update us. That may be a few days from now.

Sending good thoughts and healing wishes your way. Can't wait to hear that everything went well.

All went perfectly, but I must be one of those people who can't handle to abdominal CO2 well. I'm three days out and still in horrible pain. I fly home to Portland tomorrow and am dreading both the two-hour drive from Mexicali to San Diego and the 2.5 hour flight from San Diego to Portland.

I hope you are able to deal with your gas pains soon. It took me about a week before I didn't feel like an over-inflated sausage.

Feel better soon and I hope the transit isn't too difficult. Maybe you'll get relief tonight! Hope so!

Super glad it went well. They have a great program and great doctors. I was in a ton of pain until they took the drain out, I hope it's the same for you. CO2 took a while to work it's way out of me too.

I dreaded the flight too. It was OK. Make sure to get a wheel chair at the airport. Just call the airline, it's free. Hang tough. The worst is over.

Latest posts

Back