Surgery is done

Annabelle

2 days out pain is still there but not as bad. No nausea
Surgery went pretty good but he found something on my intestine it was like an extra appendix can't remember right now what it was called? He took it off and Sent it for a biopsy just in case. Classic DS so all is good.

Congratulations and best wishes for a speedy recovery! Please make sure to stay hydrated! :)

2 days out pain is still there but not as bad. No nausea
Surgery went pretty good but he found something on my intestine it was like an extra appendix can't remember right now what it was called? He took it off and Sent it for a biopsy just in case. Classic DS so all is good.
Hi Annabelle,

I am glad things went well. Was it a Meckel's Divirticulim? Dr Keshishian found and removed one of those from my son's small intestine. It was basically a little growth with full blood supply hanging off the small bowel. According to Dr K they are very hard to find because that area of the small bowel isn't typically seen in surgery. They can cause internal bleeding so I am glad they found whatever it was.

Hopefully you are resting and recovering well.

Hi Annabelle,

I am glad things went well. Was it a Meckel's Divirticulim? Dr Keshishian found and removed one of those from my son's small intestine. It was basically a little growth with full blood supply hanging off the small bowel. According to Dr K they are very hard to find because that area of the small bowel isn't typically seen in surgery. They can cause internal bleeding so I am glad they found whatever it was.

Hopefully you are resting and recovering well.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back