Sunday Weight In 10/29/17

JackieOnLine

Staff member
I'll start since Liz was up way later than I was last night.:cool:

I am at 151, same as 2 weeks ago. I'll take it!

Last time: 225
This time: 224

But I will claim an NSV about over/under limits. My son just turned 18 which means he's finally over the age limit to skydive. And since the DS I'm under the weight limit!

13,000 feet sure goes fast when you're hurtling toward earth at 120 mph!

Attachments

• 1 Capture.JPG
    1 Capture.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Stayed steady.

LW - 140
TW - 140

I just did a double take becasue, I'm now in a minor stall and I want to get to my goal of 135 and I thought, wait, I'm grumpy about 140 and holding steady. I'm so happy to be at this weight and having it stick without a hour of cardio a day.

LW 152 (been here for 4-5 weeks)
TW 147

Spent a week in the mountains, drank plenty of water and spent very little time on work less than 2 hrs a day!!!... amazing what getting away from work will do. Hopefully the time at high altitude will help my RBC level coming up here soon too!

LLW 64.5 kg | 142 lbs (pre-Paris)
TW 66.5 kg | 146.4 lbs

A few too many eclairs and patisserie, combined with what I assume is that time of the month. Now my dad has gone home and travel is subsiding for a few weeks, time to concentrate, though I have 10 days in Hong Kong and another 10 days in Indonesia before the year ends. Indonesia in particular will be in low-income areas, so I'm anticipating a lot of rice in my future.

I completely missed my period last month, so remains to be seen what will happen this week.

Work is stressful, long-distance relationships are stressful, and end-of-semester paper writing is stressful. I spent the weekend very unproductively in bed watching Bake Off, NCIS and Outlander, and trying to convince myself to get out of my pyjamas. Roll on the end of year!

Latest posts

Back