Sunday Weigh In (9/6/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 143
This week 144

Skipping meals, running here and there...been a busy, busy week. And I haven't gotten as much protein in as I should.

LW: 277.8
TW: 275.4

Given how chaotic this week was, I'm amazed that I lost any weight, much less over 2 pounds. I know that I ate more this week than in recent weeks. I also had disrupted sleep and stress. Previously, these would be a recipe for weight gain. I guess I'm just working that DS!

LW: 222
TW: 219

The disc issue in my back is really improving with the weight loss and the pilates. Man, I am starting to get hopeful that I might avoid fusion surgery. Fingers crossed...

LW 125
TW 125

Seem to be hanging around the same weight for quite awhile. Hope I have already had my bounce back as I near my 3 year surgiversary. We will see!
Feeling the approach of Fall up here in the mountains. It had been nice not freezing all the time, but I'm now sitting here with my coffee in my thick winter robe. Brrrr!!!!
Have a great week all!

Last week: 148
This week: 152.2
Total gain 4.2 pounds.

I am holding on to everything because of the carbs. Not ready to give them up right now. No worries.

LW 123
TW 124

Bouncing around at a comfortable weight. I'm so tiered of working so hard. I am seriously considering selling my rental, purchasing a little condo in The Cochella Valley, and maybe bagging groceries at Trader Joes. Dreams...

Surgery weight 355
LW 265.4
TW 259.8
Good going!
LW: 277.8
TW: 275.4

Given how chaotic this week was, I'm amazed that I lost any weight, much less over 2 pounds. I know that I ate more this week than in recent weeks. I also had disrupted sleep and stress. Previously, these would be a recipe for weight gain. I guess I'm just working that DS!
Good for you.
That is the beauty of the DS...and as long as it's protein/fat.

LW: 222
TW: 219

The disc issue in my back is really improving with the weight loss and the pilates. Man, I am starting to get hopeful that I might avoid fusion surgery. Fingers crossed...
Good for you...my back improved for a long time after my surgery, then it didn't help. Mine still "fell apart".
LW 125
TW 125

Seem to be hanging around the same weight for quite awhile. Hope I have already had my bounce back as I near my 3 year surgiversary. We will see!
Feeling the approach of Fall up here in the mountains. It had been nice not freezing all the time, but I'm now sitting here with my coffee in my thick winter robe. Brrrr!!!!
Have a great week all!
Wish it were cooler here. Good on your maintaining.
Last week: 148
This week: 152.2
Total gain 4.2 pounds.

I am holding on to everything because of the carbs. Not ready to give them up right now. No worries.
I'm sorry you popped up.
LW 123
TW 124

Bouncing around at a comfortable weight. I'm so tiered of working so hard. I am seriously considering selling my rental, purchasing a little condo in The Cochella Valley, and maybe bagging groceries at Trader Joes. Dreams...
Glad you are maintaining...sorry for the working so hard.

Was 175 this morning but I hadn't gone to the bathroom so probably closer to 172

Latest posts

Back