Sunday Weigh In (9/3/2017)

2 weeks ago 154
TW 154

Staying steady now for the past 4-6 weeks, but feeling great. A lot of traveling. Actually got hung up a bit in customs coming back from Canada this past week due to a non-recognizable passport photo. Which was a bit amusing. The agent actually had me remove my glasses and puff up my cheeks and still said he couldn't see it- I take it as a compliment but think it's time to update the ID.
That is a heck of a difference! Time for a new avatar!

Good for you!

I'm starting to look a little boney in the face, neck, and upper part of my body at 151. I am a pear shape and tend to carry my weight in my hips and legs. I hope my weight redistributes soon. I'm going to look very boney looking if the weight continues to come off the top half of my body. I need that LBL stat!

Better a pear than an apple whisky barrel! I was hoping that I'd lose my middle...I never did. Unfortunately apple shapes still can be obese at normal weight cause all our excess is in our middle. I honestly look like a whiskey barrel on toothpicks. Always have but at least it's a smaller whiskey barrel.

I dunno. I think an apple or a pear both have their downsides. I'm an apple, but my shoulders and rib cage is so big, I'm more like a carrot. Which brings me back to my love of skinny jeans. :)

Good for you!

Better a pear than an apple whisky barrel! I was hoping that I'd lose my middle...I never did. Unfortunately apple shapes still can be obese at normal weight cause all our excess is in our middle. I honestly look like a whiskey barrel on toothpicks. Always have but at least it's a smaller whiskey barrel.

I believe all shapes have their positive and negative aspects. Smaller pears, apples, and barrels are much better though.

I weighed on Sunday but life got in the way and I never got over to the board to post. So, better late than never:
LW: 247 where I sat stalled for the past 3 weeks!
TW: 245 FINALLY!!!

Latest posts

Back