Sunday Weigh In (9/27/2015)

Doing good. And you may even see a 2 in the front before you have surgery!
stay off the scale for 3 weeks after surgery. You will be so loaded up with fluids from the hospital that your weight will go back up, but it will come off after a few weeks. I weighed a good 20 pounds if not more the day I left the hospital versus the day I went in but it was gone within a few weeks.

Happy Sunday Friends,
9/13: 125
TW: 125

We sure could use the rain here. Raging fires and hot weather bless our firefighters it been a tough fire season and it's not over.

Work stress is still ridiculously high. Short tempers, tight deadlines, and unprofessional behavior has become the norm. Very tempted to chuck it all in and give notice. Life is to short to work in a hostile environment.

Oh well at least I'm working right?

Have a great week all.

Best.

Last week 152
This week 155
I am up 7 pounds for the 4 week period. Yes, I have been eating too many carbs to lose but, to gain like this?! Not fair. I guess I will have to get back to low carb eating. Ugh!

Happy Sunday Friends,

We sure could use the rain here. Raging fires and hot weather bless our firefighters it been a tough fire season and it's not over.

Work stress is still ridiculously high. Short tempers, tight deadlines, and unprofessional behavior has become the norm. Very tempted to chuck it all in and give notice. Life is to short to work in a hostile environment.

Have a great week all.

Best.
Feel your pain Whit, but definitely working and finding another job while still working is the way to go.

LW: 148.2
TW: 146
10.8 LBS to goal.
102 LBS down - 10.5 months out
Good for you.
Happy Sunday Friends,

Have a great week all.

Best.
Good for maintaining!

And yes, you are working BUT working in a hostile environment is not good for you.
Last week 152
This week 155
I am up 7 pounds for the 4 week period. Yes, I have been eating too many carbs to lose but, to gain like this?! Not fair. I guess I will have to get back to low carb eating. Ugh!
I'm sorry, NA
Yes, I'm a hypocrite. I only post when I see a good number.

Just got back from a four week RV trip. Didn't bring all my usual treats (but DID bring plenty of them).

190.2 this morning. Haven't seen that number in about six years.
Good going.
LW: 311.4
TW: 304
Thanks liquid diet...
Surgery tomorrow morning!
Good for you and good luck.

LW 127
TW 129

Yikes! A week at camp with my class and a quite carb-heavy menu! Yummy, but now I'm getting nervous. Back to my routine and hopefully back to my sweet spot.

Today is my 3 year surgiversary!!!
Couldn't feel healthier or more fit than I have in decades. My DS changed my life for the better in so many ways and I am so grateful.

LW 127
TW 129

Yikes! A week at camp with my class and a quite carb-heavy menu! Yummy, but now I'm getting nervous. Back to my routine and hopefully back to my sweet spot.

Couldn't feel healthier or more fit than I have in decades. My DS changed my life for the better in so many ways and I am so grateful.

Congratulations on your surgiversary. I am so happy you are doing so well!

LW 127
TW 129

Happy surgiversary! And yeah, up two lbs but you probably had more fun that you ever dreamed possible.

Latest posts

Back