Sunday Weigh In (9/25/2016)

Thank you @southernlady and @Marquis Mark . This school year started without me on August 1st and I need to start preparing to go back to work after fall break on October 24th. I also have the big Disneyland trip on the 17th. If attitude and positive thinking can help in any way, I am going to give it my all! :thumbsup:

LW 84.8 kg | 186.9 lbs
TW 83.8 kg | 184.7 lbs

Fairly big loss this week, which is nice. I've been under the weather for a week with a bad cold or mild flu, plus travel, so it's been tiring.

Ready for this weekend to be over - my Saturday night was a comedy of errors, and then on Sunday I went to finish up moving things from my old apartment (which is mine until Friday) to find that the owner's agent had turned the power off...and I now had a fridge and freezer full of food that had been rotting in 90F heat for a week. It was not a fun way to spend my afternoon, and my agent left their agent in no doubt of how upset I was. Good news is that she admitted it was her, so I'm now demanding she pay for a deodorising service, reimburse me for lost food and any additional rental that comes from handover being delayed because of her actions.

LW 84.8 kg | 186.9 lbs
TW 83.8 kg | 184.7 lbs

Fairly big loss this week, which is nice. I've been under the weather for a week with a bad cold or mild flu, plus travel, so it's been tiring.

Ready for this weekend to be over - my Saturday night was a comedy of errors, and then on Sunday I went to finish up moving things from my old apartment (which is mine until Friday) to find that the owner's agent had turned the power off...and I now had a fridge and freezer full of food that had been rotting in 90F heat for a week. It was not a fun way to spend my afternoon, and my agent left their agent in no doubt of how upset I was. Good news is that she admitted it was her, so I'm now demanding she pay for a deodorising service, reimburse me for lost food and any additional rental that comes from handover being delayed because of her actions.
Good going on the weight loss. Yuck on how you spent today.

LW 124
TW 125

Physical therapist did a bit of acupressure on piriformis muscle and I think it changed things up a bit. I was able to go shopping with my grandkids yesterday using my cane and I did just fine! My 15.5 year old grandson drove us down the mountain and back (1 hour each way). He is such a cautious and serious driver and I am so thankful he has his permit and can chauffeur me around, or I would have lost my mind weeks ago!
Foot is still numb, but feeling more pins and needles so am hoping that's a sign of re-connection and healing. Will be having two MRIs this coming Friday and really hope they show what the problem is.

Hope everyone has a great week!
I hope you keep seeing improvement darling.

Latest posts

Back