Sunday Weigh In (9/25/2016)

LW 177.8 (actually 9/11 since I was traveling last week)
TW 173.4

Officially no longer obese!! (BMI is now 29.7) So now I'm 'overweight' Woohoo!!

Enjoying the Fall weather here in PA - highs in 70's/lows in 50's - perfect weather for me! I've been riding my new bike every chance I get.

Yesterday I bought a size 10 suit for a big work presentation on a complex project that I've been preparing for months and will deliver to the CEO on Tuesday. I don't think I've been in a size 10 since junior high school so it was pretty cool! It looks really sharp so it will surely boost my confidence (and hopefully my powers of influence :)

Have a great week everyone!

SW 355
LW 203.2
TW 203

Slooooooow slooooow but down ! The elusive onederland just keeps teasing me.
Onderland toyed with me for a while, too, then finally let me pass. You'll get there. Meanwhile, you're doing great so enjoy!!

Welcome home, Southern Lady!

Last week 191
This week. 189
Thanks, now I am busy doing laundry!
You are doing great. Keep it up.
LW 177.8 (actually 9/11 since I was traveling last week)
TW 173.4

Officially no longer obese!! (BMI is now 29.7) So now I'm 'overweight' Woohoo!!

Enjoying the Fall weather here in PA - highs in 70's/lows in 50's - perfect weather for me! I've been riding my new bike every chance I get.

Yesterday I bought a size 10 suit for a big work presentation on a complex project that I've been preparing for months and will deliver to the CEO on Tuesday. I don't think I've been in a size 10 since junior high school so it was pretty cool! It looks really sharp so it will surely boost my confidence (and hopefully my powers of influence :)

Have a great week everyone!
Great NSV! And to be JUST overweight is awesome. I love that weather...here it's still hot.

LW: 173
TW: 172 (172.4)

So pretty much the same. Gut still hurting, started feeling more lightheaded and passing out more often again this week so who knows.

Hello all,
133.5 last week same this week.
Have a great week all.
Whit
Good for you!
Last week: 234
This week: 232

Last three weeks have been slow. :(
You lost 2 lbs this week...how is that slow? Repeat after me...this is NOT a race...this is NOT a race. This is for life.
LW: 173
TW: 172 (172.4)

So pretty much the same. Gut still hurting, started feeling more lightheaded and passing out more often again this week so who knows.
I'm sorry your gut is still hurting, Scott. Any more news?

LW 124
TW 125

Physical therapist did a bit of acupressure on piriformis muscle and I think it changed things up a bit. I was able to go shopping with my grandkids yesterday using my cane and I did just fine! My 15.5 year old grandson drove us down the mountain and back (1 hour each way). He is such a cautious and serious driver and I am so thankful he has his permit and can chauffeur me around, or I would have lost my mind weeks ago!
Foot is still numb, but feeling more pins and needles so am hoping that's a sign of re-connection and healing. Will be having two MRIs this coming Friday and really hope they show what the problem is.

Hope everyone has a great week!

LW 124
TW 125

Physical therapist did a bit of acupressure on piriformis muscle and I think it changed things up a bit. I was able to go shopping with my grandkids yesterday using my cane and I did just fine! My 15.5 year old grandson drove us down the mountain and back (1 hour each way). He is such a cautious and serious driver and I am so thankful he has his permit and can chauffeur me around, or I would have lost my mind weeks ago!
Foot is still numb, but feeling more pins and needles so am hoping that's a sign of re-connection and healing. Will be having two MRIs this coming Friday and really hope they show what the problem is.

Good going.

When I have more pins and needles, after it subsidies,it does tend to have more feeling.

LW 124
TW 125

Pins and needles is a good thing. The body is a marvelous thing and always seems to find a way to heal itself. I like the cheer in your "voice." Keep going, Pam!

Latest posts

Back