Sunday Weigh In (9/24/2017)

Last week 138
This week 140
And I'm ready to start cold weather cooking since it was 28 when we woke up this morning.

I'm invoking Autumn despite the balmy TN temperatures and fixing up some stuffed peppers for dinner. I'm so ready for sweater, scarf, and boot weather!

TW 153
LW 151

Bouncing up today-- have seen about a 10-12lb swing throughout the week. My monthly visitor is here so I imagine water weight is throwing me off a bit. I have also been doing more weight training and trying to tighten things up a bit. I'm eating non stop right now in an attempt to stabilize some lows in my blood sugar that popped up out of nowhere.

Even with the upswing I managed to come down a pant size and comfortably fit in multiple brand size 6 when shopping this weekend so I'm not too terribly worried at this point. We shall see what next week brings

Side note- I love the thrift stores. Not only have I gotten some amazing deals- in most instances the money is also going to a worthwhile cause. Oh, and I did some purging from the closet this week- and got rid of a bunch of my "skinny" clothes that I have had for years (the smallest being a size 14). now I got rid of them bc they were just way to big. That was a great feeling.

TW 153
LW 151

Bouncing up today-- have seen about a 10-12lb swing throughout the week. My monthly visitor is here so I imagine water weight is throwing me off a bit. I have also been doing more weight training and trying to tighten things up a bit. I'm eating non stop right now in an attempt to stabilize some lows in my blood sugar that popped up out of nowhere.

Even with the upswing I managed to come down a pant size and comfortably fit in multiple brand size 6 when shopping this weekend so I'm not too terribly worried at this point. We shall see what next week brings

Side note- I love the thrift stores. Not only have I gotten some amazing deals- in most instances the money is also going to a worthwhile cause. Oh, and I did some purging from the closet this week- and got rid of a bunch of my "skinny" clothes that I have had for years (the smallest being a size 14). now I got rid of them bc they were just way to big. That was a great feeling.
Good for you. I discovered jean brands that fit me best by way of thrift stores. I do avoid going in them now cause I simply have too many clothes living in 430 sq ft.
LW: 160.2
TW: 159.6

Down 0.6 lbs....but I’m under 160 for the first time in 6+ years! I’m so excited.

Plus it’s 86 degrees in the northeast today and I just got out of the pool, in my size 12 swimsuit. A swimsuit I’m not embarrassed to be seen in.

Happy times.
Yeah!!!! Great on getting into a new decade.
I heard the northeast was warm. We woke up to 19 degrees and frozen water hoses. Not a big issue since we disconnected them late last night and used the onboard water tank.

LW:136
TW:135

I'm pretty surprised I consumed a lot of carbs this past week. It's starting to cool down bit and by next week we should be in the upper to mid 80's. Yippee.

My ankle is still a bit sore and could take a few weeks to heal...soft tissue damage. I hope it does not take to long its the best time of the year to walk in the mornings.

Have a good week all.

Whit

LW:136
TW:135

I'm pretty surprised I consumed a lot of carbs this past week. It's starting to cool down bit and by next week we should be in the upper to mid 80's. Yippee.

My ankle is still a bit sore and could take a few weeks to heal...soft tissue damage. I hope it does not take to long its the best time of the year to walk in the mornings.

Have a good week all.

Whit
Good for you!

Latest posts

Back