Sunday Weigh In (9/17/2017)

Still in a good range. Reining in carbs is hard.

I was experimenting with carbs this past week. I ate bread for the first time. Then I ate it again on another day. I really have not missed bread, I was just curious. Then I ate potato on two days and chili on two days. Just because I felt like it. No real gas problems just too much bathroom time! I honestly expected the scale to go up several pounds from bloat. I can see how easy it would be to go back to old patterns. I will refocus my efforts for the new week.

Last week 137
This week 138

This is the weight I really like...being between 135 and 140. :)

Awesome

LW: 150
TW: 151

Too many carbs. I need to straighten up and fly right this week.

I was experimenting with carbs this past week. I ate bread for the first time. Then I ate it again on another day. I really have not missed bread, I was just curious. Then I ate potato on two days and chili on two days. Just because I felt like it. No real gas problems just too much bathroom time! I honestly expected the scale to go up several pounds from bloat. I can see how easy it would be to go back to old patterns. I will refocus my efforts for the new week.

That is most likely water. Not fat. Two potatos and some bread should not make you gain a pound.

Keep up the good work.

LW 151
TW 151

I feel like this aflctually counts now since it is 2 weeks in a row. Scale was 149.5 yesterday. When I got back from a trip- which was super exciting.

Not feeling so great, but not sure if it is from all of the traveling/late nights or something more. Had blood drawn yesterday so we shall see.

LW 151
TW 151

I feel like this aflctually counts now since it is 2 weeks in a row. Scale was 149.5 yesterday. When I got back from a trip- which was super exciting.

Not feeling so great, but not sure if it is from all of the traveling/late nights or something more. Had blood drawn yesterday so we shall see.
Good for you on the weight. Sorry you don't feel well.

Just out of curiosity, why would those foods extend your bathroom time?

Latest posts

Back