Sunday Weigh In (9/11/2016): Never Forget!

Fighting a bit of depression over my foot situation, but I want to think it may be getting a bit better. So hard to tell, but I am using a cane now instead of the walker. EMG is set for Tuesday. Ate my way up to 124 from 123 all week. Think I'm just in a bit of a funk.
Hate not being able to drive for the last 2 months. Good thing my 15.5 yr old grandson got his learner's permit. He's more than happy to chauffeur me around!
Oh, I bet he is....any excuse to be behind the wheel and is good practice.

Sorry you are in a bit of a funk. Being pretty immobile is depressing when you are use to being active.
Bummed about the stall this week - it was all week - but I had a a super fast first two weeks.

Surgery weight (8/19/16) - 264
Last week - 239
This week - 238.8 - yes, I'm claiming the 1/5 of a pound.

Walked 5 miles yesterday and will again today.

NSV - bought pants in an 18/20. Down a size or so.
Fantastic NSVs!

LW/TW 237. No weight change this week.

Struggled to keep food in this week. Nothing seemed to sit right in my stomach(especially at lunch time)

Finally some nice weather so this weekend I was able to get out and ride my bicycle again

Last week 194.5
This week 194

I'll take it! I can tell from trying on clothes this week that I'm definitely getting smaller so I'm happy. People are starting to comment more also.
Doing good. And the NSV is great.
LW/TW 237. No weight change this week.

Struggled to keep food in this week. Nothing seemed to sit right in my stomach(especially at lunch time)

Finally some nice weather so this weekend I was able to get out and ride my bicycle again
Sorry you are having trouble finding something to sit right. Are you on a PPI?

Just has to say, my stall finally broke today. I'm so excited a week worth of a stall was so depressing. Down to 137.6. Hoping to break 200 by New years since that is the half way mark for me.

Just has to say, my stall finally broke today. I'm so excited a week worth of a stall was so depressing. Down to 137.6. Hoping to break 200 by New years since that is the half way mark for me.
Glad you stall broke.

Even if you don't get to your "wanted" goal, you have come so far.

LW 86.1 kg | 189.8 lbs
TW 85.2 kg | 187.8 lbs

And I haven't been to the bathroom this morning. Apparently a weekend of being in a funk, saying 'fuck it' and making pancakes, watching Bridget Jones and planning to die alone are good for weight loss! Seriously, though, I had a HIIT session yesterday. Achieved close to no packing this weekend, and I move on Friday. Guess it's going to be a busy week of packing in the evenings for me.

I'm able to keep food going through except lunch time.. doesn't matter if it's meat, cheese, or even cabdy. Between 11am and 2 pm my body doesn't want anything but water.

No PPI anymore. I was having issues with meat until I went off the PPI, I'm usually good unless I have something with a lot of tomatoes, and orange juice is a no go.

Today was no better at lunch. Breakfast and dinner both fine. I suppose I will blame it on the stress at work.

LW 86.1 kg | 189.8 lbs
TW 85.2 kg | 187.8 lbs

And I haven't been to the bathroom this morning. Apparently a weekend of being in a funk, saying 'fuck it' and making pancakes, watching Bridget Jones and planning to die alone are good for weight loss! Seriously, though, I had a HIIT session yesterday. Achieved close to no packing this weekend, and I move on Friday. Guess it's going to be a busy week of packing in the evenings for me.
An occasional weekend or day like that, esp early on can definitely help weight loss but let me tell you, it doesn't work in maintenance!!!!
Get packing, it's not gonna pack itself.

I'm able to keep food going through except lunch time.. doesn't matter if it's meat, cheese, or even cabdy. Between 11am and 2 pm my body doesn't want anything but water.

No PPI anymore. I was having issues with meat until I went off the PPI, I'm usually good unless I have something with a lot of tomatoes, and orange juice is a no go.

Today was no better at lunch. Breakfast and dinner both fine. I suppose I will blame it on the stress at work.
Can you manage a protein shake at lunch time? If not just get as much as you can when you can and watch your protein labs.

An occasional weekend or day like that, esp early on can definitely help weight loss but let me tell you, it doesn't work in maintenance!!!! Get packing, it's not gonna pack itself.

I knowwwww. I have Thursday (tomorrow) off to finish packing after a gym session, and Friday is the move itself. Time to put on my big girl pants for sure!

Latest posts

Back