Sunday Weigh In (9/11/2016): Never Forget!

LW: 179
TW: 179

My weight has been all over the map this week with prep/clean out on Monday I was down below 175. This morning after massive movement that started out formed but ended up in liquid, I am back down to 179 and this is another clean out day i can tell, so it isn't over yet. I had to be up to 182 to 183 before this morning so it seem like my normal non loaded up or non completely blown out weight is 178'sh.

Last edited:
SW 355
LW 204.8
TW 204.8

Stayed the same! Still haven't seen my lowest again but happy to report I'm not up from last week. Maybe my body is getting back to "normal"
Keep healing! Staying the same this week is good.
LW: 179
TW: 179

My weight has been all over the map this week with prep/clean out on Monday I was down below 175. This morning after massive movement that staRte form but ended up in liquid I am back down to 179 and this is anothet clean out day i can tell so it isn't over yet. I had to be up to 182 to 183 before this morning so it seem like my normal non loaded up or non completely blown out weight is 178'sh.
Seems this weight is where your body wants to be for now.

Another clean out ahead? No fun!

The clean out is not intentional, just one of those days when it just happens.

LW 177.8
TW 177.8

Stayed the same, too - seems to be a theme with us this week. A little worried since this is the first week I've not had any loss at all, but not panicking (yet). I have been a bit stopped up so I'll try adding more fat this week and see if we can get things moving again...

On the positive side, I'm feeling good! I bought a bicycle yesterday! (This one - https://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/fitness/alibisportstepthrough/118330) And rode it this morning - though just around the neighborhood to get used to it and because it is still very hot and humid here in the Philly area. I used to be really into cycling many years ago so I'm excited to bring it back into my life :)

Have a great week everyone!

LW 177.8
TW 177.8

Stayed the same, too - seems to be a theme with us this week. A little worried since this is the first week I've not had any loss at all, but not panicking (yet). I have been a bit stopped up so I'll try adding more fat this week and see if we can get things moving again...

On the positive side, I'm feeling good! I bought a bicycle yesterday! (This one - https://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/fitness/alibisportstepthrough/118330) And rode it this morning - though just around the neighborhood to get used to it and because it is still very hot and humid here in the Philly area. I used to be really into cycling many years ago so I'm excited to bring it back into my life :)

Have a great week everyone!
Good for you. And great on adding the bike back into your life.

Fighting a bit of depression over my foot situation, but I want to think it may be getting a bit better. So hard to tell, but I am using a cane now instead of the walker. EMG is set for Tuesday. Ate my way up to 124 from 123 all week. Think I'm just in a bit of a funk.
Hate not being able to drive for the last 2 months. Good thing my 15.5 yr old grandson got his learner's permit. He's more than happy to chauffeur me around!

Bummed about the stall this week - it was all week - but I had a a super fast first two weeks.

Surgery weight (8/19/16) - 264
Last week - 239
This week - 238.8 - yes, I'm claiming the 1/5 of a pound.

Walked 5 miles yesterday and will again today.

NSV - bought pants in an 18/20. Down a size or so.

Latest posts

Back