Sunday Weigh In (8/6/2017)

LW: 250
TW: 247

I've lost 51 pounds!!! I'm not a fast loser, but I don't even care. I'll take a 2-3 lb loss per week and feel grateful for the incremental changes.

That is A LOT OF WEIGHT LOST since 5/19! You are doing great. Watch for all the NSVs as well.

Last Month: 230
This month: 217

Had a TT three weeks ago where they removed about 3.5 lbs of skin/fat. The rest of the weight loss I mostly attribute to post surgical lack of appetite and taking it easy on the carbs.

Nonetheless, I'm as thin as I've been in a very long time.

That is A LOT OF WEIGHT LOST since 5/19! You are doing great. Watch for all the NSVs as well.

It is a lot of weigh to loose! Hooray.

Make sure to enjoy the NSV. What is nice about them, is they tend to suprise you and it's such a delight.

Last week 135
This week 134

I had a few weeks of being able to eat larger portions and I was slightly worried but now it's gone back to the way it was, feeling full quicker, weird how that is.

Recovered from the five grands being here, my little Cairn terrier, Tiger, (my little brother) who came to live with us after Dad's death in 2015 crossed the rainbow bridge Monday in my arms. He was 13 1/2 with numerous health issues (on insulin with suspected Cushings) then he developed collapsed trachea and pancreatitis and fluid on lungs, I could go on . Very sad day here, it was like losing Dad again because Tiger was so much like Dad, sweetly loving and bossy at the same time! He loved the grandkids so I know he got lots of extra attention and belly rubs from them.

Now getting ready for my brother to drive in this evening from Denver and then my niece and her hubby and daughter will fly into Nashville on Thursday morning.

Last night our little jack/chi mix, Trixie, started having seizures and had them all through the night. The diazepam suppositories the vet prescribes didn't do a thing! She has calmed down now but still weird. She's on phenobarbital for them and hadn't had any in several months, but made up for it last night. I wonder what the week holds in store!?!? Back to dusting and the vacuum awaits me!
I am sorry for the loss of Tiger. And I'm sorry you are dealing with issues with Trixie. That's hard...furbabies depend on us to keep the safe and love them but sometimes that means letting them go.

Make sure you take care of yourself.
I had to put down my 14-year-old dog this week too. I also held him in my arms while he passed. Sad days this week. My dog was happy and feeling good up until the day he died - -something I am very thankful for. I know the crying will all start again when I get the call to pick up his ashes. It sounds like you gave Tiger a great life after your father passed. Best wishes for peace this week as you juggle visitors and keep an eye on Trixie for seizures.
I'm sorry you lost your dog this week. Sounds like a hard week for you too.
Last Month: 230
This month: 217

Had a TT three weeks ago where they removed about 3.5 lbs of skin/fat. The rest of the weight loss I mostly attribute to post surgical lack of appetite and taking it easy on the carbs.

Nonetheless, I'm as thin as I've been in a very long time.
Good for you, Mark. Pain meds may have also contribute to the lack of appetite. Just keep up your protein and fat.

Latest posts

Back