Sunday Weigh In (8/30/2015)

LW: 226
TW: 222

Two weeks of stall, then the last couple of weeks - 4 lbs each week. Lesson learned - just keep following the rules, and it will come off when it is ready. Have a good week, folks!

Haven't checked in for a while but I hit 150.8 this morning...an even 98 lbs gone forever. 16 more to goal, 9 months out.

That is so awesome! Congrats.

Last week 174
This week 169
The bounce is real! lol
Starting my final master's class tomorrow, more than the degree, I'm excited to have some freekin free time! :ROFLMAO:
Have a great week, y'all!
WOW, that is a heck of a drop at this point. Good going. Glad to hear you are starting your final master's class. Good luck!
LW 124
TW 123

Long stressful week. The stupidity and short sightedness of others never ceases to amaze me. Rant over.
Have a great week everyone.
Whit
Down a lb...sorry for the long stressful week.
Last week 149.8
This week 148
Loss of 1.8
For the 4 week period gain of .4
Glad you are down this week. Did you restart the Atkins Induction? As for the still being up...that is not really that much now.
LW 125
TW 125

Good job everyone! Have a great week!
Good for you.
Haven't checked in for a while but I hit 150.8 this morning...an even 98 lbs gone forever. 16 more to goal, 9 months out.
WTG The next 16 will seem the hardest cause the closer you get to goal the harder and slower it seems.
LW: 226
TW: 222

Two weeks of stall, then the last couple of weeks - 4 lbs each week. Lesson learned - just keep following the rules, and it will come off when it is ready. Have a good week, folks!
Stalls happen...and yes, staying on plan helps esp during the first two years. Good for you.

Congratulations On ALL Of YOU Vets Who ARE Role models for us still striving and always worrying we broke our DS!

@southernlady I appreciate you taking time to do this week after week. I feel as I have something to look forward to and hold me accountable!

LW 145 cw 144. A lost pound is a lost pound. In this case any loss is better than a gain.

Hit a low weight a few days ago (I weigh only intermittently) however hit a rough patch with the mom-thing this week and have let some carby crap in the last couple days.. and seeing it in foot-ankle swelling.. So, back to my meat & fat routine tomorrow, and for the next couple days till the carb-monster is stifled again. Blarg.

Glad you are down this week. Did you restart the Atkins Induction? As for the still being up...that is not really that much now.

No, I haven't restarted Atkins yet. I probably won't for a few weeks. Life is busy right now, good but busy. I am instead on a sugar binge. I never used to be much of a sugar fiend. Now, I can't get enough! I just seem to be hungry all the time and also want sugary treats all the time. I hope this passes soon without too much damage.

LW: 278.4
TW: 277.8

I am glad I lost something this week. Given how screwed up my sleeping and eating has been for the past few days (see http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/hubby-in-the-hospital.3391/), I'm surprised I didn't gain. I think I ate more yesterday than I had since surgery 5 months ago! Just nibble, nibble, nibble all day long. Once Duncan is home (probably this afternoon), I hope that will settle down.

Congratulations On ALL Of YOU Vets Who ARE Role models for us still striving and always worrying we broke our DS!

@southernlady I appreciate you taking time to do this week after week. I feel as I have something to look forward to and hold me accountable!

LW 145 cw 144. A lost pound is a lost pound. In this case any loss is better than a gain.
Good for you....and you are welcome. But I do this as much for me as anyone else, :)
LW 156
TW 151

Was 9 months out yesterday. 73% excess weight loss. I'll take it.

Have a great week everybody!
Doing good! That is an awesome drop.
Hit a low weight a few days ago (I weigh only intermittently) however hit a rough patch with the mom-thing this week and have let some carby crap in the last couple days.. and seeing it in foot-ankle swelling.. So, back to my meat & fat routine tomorrow, and for the next couple days till the carb-monster is stifled again. Blarg.
Get those sugar cravings under control...it's hard to not let bad eating habits creep back in during stressful times.

No, I haven't restarted Atkins yet. I probably won't for a few weeks. Life is busy right now, good but busy. I am instead on a sugar binge. I never used to be much of a sugar fiend. Now, I can't get enough! I just seem to be hungry all the time and also want sugary treats all the time. I hope this passes soon without too much damage.
You and Jo both...both of you, get that sugar monster BEHIND you! Glad life is good AND busy!
LW: 278.4
TW: 277.8

I am glad I lost something this week. Given how screwed up my sleeping and eating has been for the past few days (see http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/hubby-in-the-hospital.3391/), I'm surprised I didn't gain. I think I ate more yesterday than I had since surgery 5 months ago! Just nibble, nibble, nibble all day long. Once Duncan is home (probably this afternoon), I hope that will settle down.
As long as you nibble wisely, you should be fine. I hope he gets to go home (so you can too) soon. Glad you saw a drop.

Latest posts

Back