Sunday Weigh In (8/26/2018)

I get an error* when I try to edit, so I'll add this here:
the days are shorter and we have a break in the heat. if it isn't yet Autumn, I can see it from here. thank God!

*The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Last week 116.2
This week 116.2

Boarded a bus a couple hours ago with DH and 44 other oldies headed to upper peninsula of Michigan (Mackinac Island) and surrounding areas. We will be home Saturday evening. We were on a waiting list for the trip and never dreamed we’d get called, so happened really spur of the moment! I guess in dealing with seniors lots of things come up to cause cancellations :eek:. Not the best time to be gone but I’m READY!

Susan

Up 3, dang it
LW 201, TW 204
Emotional & sugar eating. Mother in hospital, many decisions, not thinking food choices through, auto pilot :unsure:
♥️ Congrats to all staying the course ♥️

Last week 116.2
This week 116.2

Boarded a bus a couple hours ago with DH and 44 other oldies headed to upper peninsula of Michigan (Mackinac Island) and surrounding areas. We will be home Saturday evening. We were on a waiting list for the trip and never dreamed we’d get called, so happened really spur of the moment! I guess in dealing with seniors lots of things come up to cause cancellations :eek:. Not the best time to be gone but I’m READY!

Susan
In June, I spent a few days on Mackinac Island and had a wonderful time. It was my first time there and I can’t wait to return. Have fun on your unexpected trip!

LW 143.2
TW 143.4

It is what it is this week. I did have a few more carbs but overall pretty much the same. Have a great week everyone and thanks for the accountability!

LW 156
TW 154
It was actually two weeks ago. I am with many posters here - carbs sneaking in a little, need to get a grip. But at least it went the right direction.

LW: 143
TW: 143

The sugar monster in me is back. Time to get a grip.
I think mine is more carb than sugar, which is JUST as bad.
At least you stayed put.

I have said both these things before, for sure! :eek:

LW: 141
TW: 140

I'm going to try having my range be 135 - 140. I Hope to do it without that "omg, I'm at the top of my range" feeling, you know? I think you do!

:cool:
Yeah, we all do. You are doing great.
I get an error* when I try to edit, so I'll add this here:
the days are shorter and we have a break in the heat. if it isn't yet Autumn, I can see it from here. thank God!

*The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
I’ve had those happen. I think that’s what’s pushing me to see about upgrading the software.
Last week 116.2
This week 116.2

Susan
Have fun. We visited an RV park across the Machinac Bridge in St. Ignace. Btw, for those who don’t know, Mackinac is pronounced Mac-in-naw!
Up 3, dang it
LW 201, TW 204
Emotional & sugar eating. Mother in hospital, many decisions, not thinking food choices through, auto pilot :unsure:
♥️ Congrats to all staying the course ♥️
Sorry your mom is ill and hospitalized. But take care of yourself so you can help her. Doing good.
LW 143.2
TW 143.4

It is what it is this week. I did have a few more carbs but overall pretty much the same. Have a great week everyone and thanks for the accountability!
Doing good.
LW 156
TW 154
It was actually two weeks ago. I am with many posters here - carbs sneaking in a little, need to get a grip. But at least it went the right direction.
Oh yes...unlike most of us. :)

A few days late, but checking in from the airport ... about to head off!

I've spent the last few days selling all my worldly belongings, putting a few things in storage, handing back my apartment etc. I walked 15+ km yesterday just around my house (then my Apple Watch battery died, so probably was approaching 20km). Super sore feet, but so thankful I'm not doing it with 50kg+ more weight on me.

A few days late, but checking in from the airport ... about to head off!

I've spent the last few days selling all my worldly belongings, putting a few things in storage, handing back my apartment etc. I walked 15+ km yesterday just around my house (then my Apple Watch battery died, so probably was approaching 20km). Super sore feet, but so thankful I'm not doing it with 50kg+ more weight on me.
That’s a LOT of steps. Good for you. Purging yourself of baggage can be very hard. Took four passes to downsize just my kitchen.

Latest posts

Back