Sunday Weigh In (8/23/2015)

LOL ladies, you are cracking me up this morning.

As far as me, well I have no idea where my weight is at today relative to last week.

I do know that Dr K said I should expect to lose more weight for a while before I start going the other direction. Doc said, he thought that eventually I should settle in around 200 lbs. That being said, with a revision he just doesn't know exactly how I will react. With a virgin DS he knows that if he does the 10%/40 CC/AL to Total SB length then he knows what weight should be expected, but with a revision it really is a bit of a guess. That is why he added 25 CM to the Common Channel and 75 CM to the Alimentary Limb. As we discussed he would rather have me end up a little heavy than too light. Again for me the weight means nothing and it is simply a proxy of overall health.

In any case, I am feeling very humbled and thankful today. Not to be a whiner, but Dianna and I really do need a break in our lives. It has been so very hard with Cameron the last five years and me the last several as well. Dianna has been a trooper but this has been very hard on our marriage. We so want to get to a normal life and only have to worry about normal stuff not the stuff we have to deal with. Our brains and psyche are simply toast.

Anyway.....enough whining...

Good luck to the rest of you.

LOL ladies, you are cracking me up this morning.

As far as me, well I have no idea where my weight is at today relative to last week.

I do know that Dr K said I should expect to lose more weight for a while before I start going the other direction. Doc said, he thought that eventually I should settle in around 200 lbs. That being said, with a revision he just doesn't know exactly how I will react. With a virgin DS he knows that if he does the 10%/40 CC/AL to Total SB length then he knows what weight should be expected, but with a revision it really is a bit of a guess. That is why he added 25 CM to the Common Channel and 75 CM to the Alimentary Limb. As we discussed he would rather have me end up a little heavy than too light. Again for me the weight means nothing and it is simply a proxy of overall health.

In any case, I am feeling very humbled and thankful today. Not to be a whiner, but Dianna and I really do need a break in our lives. It has been so very hard with Cameron the last five years and me the last several as well. Dianna has been a trooper but this has been very hard on our marriage. We so want to get to a normal life and only have to worry about normal stuff not the stuff we have to deal with. Our brains and psyche are simply toast.

Anyway.....enough whining...

Good luck to the rest of you.
Scott, you, Dianna, AND Cameron all need a break. Life has been throwing curveballs that aren't always catchable! Just keep plugging along and make sure Dianna knows she is a very special person.

LW 126
TW 125

FYI- I am NOT sharing my lost pound with anyone!

Scott, hope you and Dianna can settle into an uneventful routine where you can just enjoy the little things and time together.

Have a great week everyone!

Last week: 148.8
This week: 149.8
Total gain: 1

Up, down, up, down!
So you found one of the lost lbs too!
LW 126
TW 125

FYI- I am NOT sharing my lost pound with anyone!

Scott, hope you and Dianna can settle into an uneventful routine where you can just enjoy the little things and time together.

Have a great week everyone!
LOL, Are you sure...that's another to be passed around. NA found it. Glad you lost it!

Liz....thanks....I do tell Dianna how special she is, but I am also a grumpy old man sometimes and get frustrated, so we have our ups and downs.

Pam - thank you for the well wishes. I am so happy that you are doing so well. I am going to start working out once I heal up a bit more....really want to build core strength...so you are a good inspiration.

Latest posts

Back