Sunday Weigh In (8/21/2016)

I'm so sorry about your tough week. (((hug)))
LW: 195.8
TW: 195.1

I have been extremely stressed this week. A sick furbaby that we spent the entire week trying to save and by Friday we had to finally say goodbye :cry: So, I have yo-yo'd between absolutely no apetite and forcing shakes down to eating everything in sight now. Raised my fat intake with more heavy cream in my iced coffee/shakes and some avocado in my shakes as well.
Hoping things smooth out in my world soon. I just remind myself of the many blessing around me and try to stay in Gratitude.

LW: 182
TW: 179
I hope it's just a glitch.
LW 87.8 kg | 193.6 lbs
TW 86.5 kg | 190.7 lbs

A decent loss this week! Just back from three hours of hiking one of Singapore's hills on a quasi-date; was fun and didn't get my butt totally kicked by all the stairs. Though I maintain that it's hard to dress practically and attractively for such things...
Good for you...
Quasi-date?
LW 245
TW 245

No budge on the scale this week. But settling back into a routine after all the travel, and starting to feel human again. Back to normal (85-110g protein/day) and this week it seems like I just cannot drink enough water to satisfy my thirst. 90oz+ a day and my urine is still dark. My body seems to be storing up water like a camel. Feeling a bit puffy, but this seems to be typical every 3-4 weeks for me, so hopefully I will follow my own pattern and see a nice drop next week.
Maybe a bit more fluid? Staying put on the scale in the early months usually means lose of inches.
Staying still for 9 months now at 132.2. Plus or minus a pound here and there. I'll take it.
I would too...that is awesome.
HW 360
LW 310.8
TW 306.4

Feeling better each day. Started adding 1 soft food each day, to see how my body does. So far so good Seattle's 90°+ weather has made staying hydrated easy peasy.
Good for you.

I have been extremely stressed this week. A sick furbaby that we spent the entire week trying to save and by Friday we had to finally say goodbye :cry: So, I have yo-yo'd between absolutely no apetite and forcing shakes down to eating everything in sight now. Raised my fat intake with more heavy cream in my iced coffee/shakes and some avocado in my shakes as well.
Hoping things smooth out in my world soon. I just remind myself of the many blessing around me and try to stay in Gratitude.
I am sorry you lost a furbaby. Having no appetite doesn't help but is entirely understandable.
LW: 130
TW: 133

Back up... Oh well that's the way it goes. I need to implement more self control.
I just wanted carbie snack foods and I gave into every craving. Ugh

Have a good week all
I love carbs, so I understand. You'll get back down.
Last Month: 229

This Week: 228

Glacial pace of weight loss, but, then again, just got back from vacation (including a short cruise) and you know how those go. Back on the wagon now. Still hoping to headline a Chippendales show one day.
Yes, but a loss is a loss. Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

So sorry for your loss @Mystrys. May your loved one's spirit pass safely and gently. Time to take care of you now. Be well.

Holding pretty steady at mid-170s, while I try to be just a little more physically active.
I want some of your steak and veggies that you posted on FB. :D

You aee doing very well for living out of your RV

I hope it's just a glitch.

Good for you...
Quasi-date?

Maybe a bit more fluid? Staying put on the scale in the early months usually means lose of inches.

I would too...that is awesome.

Good for you.

I am sorry you lost a furbaby. Having no appetite doesn't help but is entirely understandable.

I love carbs, so I understand. You'll get back down.

Yes, but a loss is a loss. Hope you enjoyed your vacation.
Thanks bit I think 177-179 is my kind of normal now.

Latest posts

Back