Sunday Weigh In (8/21/2016)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Stayed put this week.

I spent most of the week painting...as in sweating buckets. I have one "outfit" I paint in...the shorts are too big and the elastic is shot in them now so they kept slidding down. The tshirt is very flappy on me but it keeps me from ruining other clothes cause I tend to paint ME as much as the walls/ceiling/etc.

SW 355
Lw 201.6
Tw 202.8

Sad sad sad, I was hoping for onederland but that's just not how my body rolls. Seems roller coaster is my way up and down. Hoping to get there by my 1.5 yr mark in September

SW 355
Lw 201.6
Tw 202.8

Sad sad sad, I was hoping for onederland but that's just not how my body rolls. Seems roller coaster is my way up and down. Hoping to get there by my 1.5 yr mark in September
My body did the same thing - both at getting under 300 and getting under 200 - seemed to want to pause and consider for a while before making the plunge! You'll get there. Doing great already at 150+ down!

SW 355
Lw 201.6
Tw 202.8

And you still MIGHT get there.

Many of us roller coaster our way down. I only recorded my monthly weigh ins for the first year or so. I did weigh much more often but the official record was once a month. And yet there are some months on my way down where I gained, not lost. So just keep at it. Sept is still a few days away. Maybe up your protein and fat?

I think a lot of it currently has to do with my recovery from surgery and then kidney infection plus my lovely cycle is coming up *i think* because I had ablation so all the symptoms but no lining.

I WILL get into onederland! Just a question of when :) but I'm still sad it didn't happen this week

LW 87.8 kg | 193.6 lbs
TW 86.5 kg | 190.7 lbs

A decent loss this week! Just back from three hours of hiking one of Singapore's hills on a quasi-date; was fun and didn't get my butt totally kicked by all the stairs. Though I maintain that it's hard to dress practically and attractively for such things...

LW 245
TW 245

No budge on the scale this week. But settling back into a routine after all the travel, and starting to feel human again. Back to normal (85-110g protein/day) and this week it seems like I just cannot drink enough water to satisfy my thirst. 90oz+ a day and my urine is still dark. My body seems to be storing up water like a camel. Feeling a bit puffy, but this seems to be typical every 3-4 weeks for me, so hopefully I will follow my own pattern and see a nice drop next week.

LW: 195.8
TW: 195.1

I have been extremely stressed this week. A sick furbaby that we spent the entire week trying to save and by Friday we had to finally say goodbye :cry: So, I have yo-yo'd between absolutely no apetite and forcing shakes down to eating everything in sight now. Raised my fat intake with more heavy cream in my iced coffee/shakes and some avocado in my shakes as well.
Hoping things smooth out in my world soon. I just remind myself of the many blessing around me and try to stay in Gratitude.

Last Month: 229

This Week: 228

Glacial pace of weight loss, but, then again, just got back from vacation (including a short cruise) and you know how those go. Back on the wagon now. Still hoping to headline a Chippendales show one day.

Latest posts

Back