Sunday Weigh In (8/14/2016)

LW 186.2
TW 184.6

Slow but steady... Incredibly busy at work and in personal life so just trying to keep things even and my head above water.

Have a good week, everyone!

I think part of it is I am not that hungry in this heat...nothing sounds good. I do eat but it probably isn't enough.
I have that problem, too. It's been brutally hot and humid here in Philly. The last thing I want to do is cook and eat meat. Cheated a bit and got take-out sashimi one night and a rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods another night. Can't wait until my body decides it can eat salad again... Stay cool!

7/24. 254
TW. 245

It has been another few weeks of traveling, working long hours and not sleeping so well and no routined eating..just grab whatever whenevet I could.. most days I know I was low on protein, as stress was high I couldn't stomach much. but I am finally back home for 3 weeks.. hoping to get back in a groove with sleep and higher protein.

LW 133
TW 130

Hello All,
I've upped my protein and added coconut oil to my daily protein drink. I've also increased fluids. Lots of tea and water...and a margarita or 2.those probably do not count though.

It's going to be a hot week highs of 114 lows in the high 90s. I'll probably be house bound in the AC for most of this week.

Sorry your up Liz it's so bizarre that less food makes us gain. Even if it's water weight it messes with the psyche. Keep your spirits and protein up you'll be headed down in no time.

Have a great week all.

Whit

I have no idea how because W & Th I had diarrhea and Friday and yesterday it was the in between stuff with me going probably 20 times in the last two days but:

LW: 179
TW: 182

and I am not taking CREON because it bothers my gut too much and I still feel like hell.

Latest posts

Back