1. Please review your surgery details found under your profile.
  2. We have many with MIA Avatars. If you are missing yours, please reload it. Use a browser you normally do not use to check. List is in Announcements: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/missing-avatars.5131/

Sunday Weigh In (8/13/2017)

Discussion in 'Staying on Track' started by southernlady, Aug 13, 2017.

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Good going.

harrietvane

harrietvane Well-Known Member

Late to the party! No change for me this week.

Taking a mental health day tomorrow after working all weekend for a big deadline that was pulled at the 11th hour, so looking forward to a cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner!

JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

I have applied to work for Home Health but only part time. they seem like a good employer and yet I am pretty sure I will hate the job.

I don't know what I'm doing: SNF work is what I know and I miss it so should I relocate again for that? I dread moving but it might be the best answer and I don't have roots here, anyway.

so, yes - I am stressed and have been "dealing" with it poorly, at least up til this week. this week I am doing better including, not kidding here, avoiding facebook.

a facebook fast! seriously! :rolleyes:

Susan in Tennessee likes this.
    southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

No change is normal on the way to your goal. I hope you ate while working.
    You will find something. In the meantime try to find something to do besides eat to handle the stress.

galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

You are sooooo skinny. You look so good!!!!

So, I saw your BMI now is 24 hooray!. Mind me asking how long it to you to get there. Aug 19th is one year fo or me and I'm at a 26, but I want to get down to a 24 too. I started out at 47 BMI, so a little bigger. But did you still loose after your first year?

Come back to San Franisco, we can clothes shopping together. :) Seriously, I'd love to see you again.

JackieOnLine likes this.
    harrietvane

harrietvane Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'd love to come back, but I've also said I'm not spending my tourist dollars in the US under Trump.

Here's my weight loss expressed as BMI. It took about a year and 3 months for me to get to 24. It's now 1.5 years out for me. I am now hovering around there, with my weight depending on my cycle mostly. I'm pretty happy here and would be happy to stay here. The loss seems to have stopped, I think - but I am not super strict on carbs (I just had xiao long bao and beanskin curd rolls for dinner). I'm yet to add much exercise back into the mix...just starting out with some cycling.

[​IMG]

JackieOnLine likes this.
    galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Thanks! I suspect I'm getting close to the end, but I started out a little heavier.

I understand the Donald Trump thing. ;-)

JackieOnLine likes this.