Sunday Weigh In (8/13/2017)

LW 154
TW 154

No change this week, but lots of fun enjoying time in the sun. Today is my birthday-- and I may regret it later but I'm sure going to have. A big piece of birthday cake today :)
Happy birthday
:f02a2611:

Start with a small piece and have seconds if you want. You might take the bigger slice and run out of tummy space :)

Good on staying stable.

LW: 151
TW: 153

Had my staples removed this past week. Had fun shopping the clearance rack. I'm currently wearing small tops and size 10 pants. I'm pretty happy at this size.

Good for you!

LW: 137
TW: 135

Back down to my norm. I'd still love to lose 8 pounds. Oh well this may be my weight.

I've cut out more carbs, increased water and been back on the vitamin train. I am a little bound up at the moment hopefully a little coconut oil to get "things" moving.

Take good care everyone.
Whit

I'm ashamed to post my weight - I've piled it on in the last month. :sick: I guess I need to change my sig.

hmm, the new one is kind of busy.

Last week. 134
This week. 133

We've had a fun week with our relatives here. They all leave tomorrow afternoon, so back to normal soon. I have gotten a few looks like "you keep eating THAT and you won't be skinny long", I just smile and eat!

LW: 137
TW: 135

Back down to my norm. I'd still love to lose 8 pounds. Oh well this may be my weight.

I've cut out more carbs, increased water and been back on the vitamin train. I am a little bound up at the moment hopefully a little coconut oil to get "things" moving.

Take good care everyone.
Whit
Hope you get unbound soon!
Increasing water and getting back on the vitamin train is great.
I'm ashamed to post my weight - I've piled it on in the last month. :sick: I guess I need to change my sig.

hmm, the new one is kind of busy.
How's the job hunt going? Being stressed can add weight.
LW: 247
TW: 247

Hello stall :'(
Are you taking measurements? I did mine pre-op and then monthly for the next two years. Great way to see results even when the scale doesn't agree. Just keep at it.
Last week. 134
This week. 133

We've had a fun week with our relatives here. They all leave tomorrow afternoon, so back to normal soon. I have gotten a few looks like "you keep eating THAT and you won't be skinny long", I just smile and eat!
Good for you! Isn't it great that protein and fat are our best friends now?

Happy Birthday, Pattycake

aren't clothing NSVs the best? !! :qcheerleader:

Yes!!!! I so love that I can buy cute clothese and feel cute in them and fit into clothes that I bought to get into when i was thin one day. That day is here!

I got that look from my Dad last night. I told him he is not allowed to judge my eating anymore.

LW - 146
TW- 147

Been a bouncy week. I was up to 150 and then back down to 147. 12 pounds to go. Such a slow process now.

Yes!!!! I so love that I can buy cute clothese and feel cute in them and fit into clothes that I bought to get into when i was thin one day. That day is here!

I got that look from my Dad last night. I told him he is not allowed to judge my eating anymore.

LW - 146
TW- 147

Been a bouncy week. I was up to 150 and then back down to 147. 12 pounds to go. Such a slow process now.
Yes, it is.

Good for you for putting down your foot with family.

I am a little behind on the posting this week :(

LW-225
TW- 223

Had my 6 week follow up early last week and things look good. I am finding the ability to tolerate a little more, tapering down the PPI (and tolerating) and trying to get more active. Still need to be creative in my protein intake to get that up- outside of powders or shakes.

Latest posts

Back