Sunday Weigh In (7/3/2016)

LW 197.8
TW 195.2

Nothing of interest to report this week - just plugging along and living life!

Have a safe and fun 4th, everyone, and a good week!

And thanks for being here. I really appreciate all of you and your thoughts and support. Be well!

LW: 189
TW: 188

I hadn't pooped much for 2 days and was actually 186 yesterday morning so I think 186 is really where I am at. Over the next couple werks as I fully recover from my surgey we will see if any of this recentrecent gain is real or just me being kind of backed up. My appetite hasn't been my normal since my surgery almost 9 days ago, but seems to have gotten better the last day or two.

I am feeling less pain every day but my incisions for the double hernia are right at the waste line so my sweat pants that I still have to wear and compression shorts to keep the boys from hitting the damn ground are really irritating, as that area is very tender and hurts if I havent gone to the bathroom or I have any gas.

Have a happy 4th. I am a bit down in the dumps this weekend and it is cold out (not that I would be doing anything much outside anyway) so not having a great deal of fun...oh well. This to shall pass

Last edited:
LW:203.4
TW: 200.9

SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE THE ONEDERLANDS!!

Nothing but life in all its glorious chaos this week. Busy week at work and with the youngest home for Summer break, there's always something that needs doing. Hubby is back to work after his appendectomy and things are back to *normal* around here.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!!
Gratitude for the support and for all who are here.
~K~

Last edited:
LW: 189
TW: 188

I hadn't pooped much for 2 days and was actually 186 yesterday morning so I think 186 is really where I am at. Over the next couple weeks as I fully recover from my surgery we will see if any of this recent gain is real or just me being kind of backed up. My appetite hasn't been my normal since my surgery almost 9 days ago, but seems to have gotten better the last day or two. I am feeling less pain every day but my incisions for the double hernia are right at the waist line, so my sweat pants that I still have to wear and compression shorts to keep the boys from hitting the damn ground are really irritating as that area is very tender and hurts if I haven't gone to the bathroom or I have any gas.

Have a happy 4th. I am a bit down this weekend.
I am sorry you are down in the dumps...At least the pain is easing. Keep healing...you are still recovering for two surgeries so being a bit down is normal. And your weight seems to be stable.
LW:203.4
TW: 200.9

SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE THE ONEDERLANDS!!

Nothing but life in all its glorious chaos this week. Busy week at work and with the youngest home for Summer break, there's always something that needs doing. Hubby is back to work after his appendectomy and things are back to *normal* around here.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July!!
Gratitude for the support and for all who are here.
~K~
You are doing fantastic. I fully expect Onederland from you next week!

It's been a couple of weeks without checking in. Traveling for work without a scale and trying out my new stomach's tolerance of ethnic foods while away from home.

Glad to say I'm still moving right along.

Last check in(6/12). 278
TW 267

LW BMI: 24.7
TW BMI: 24.7

Third week of the stall. I'm trying not to dwell on it.
I know three weeks FEELS like forever but I reached your point and stalled for five months. Then lost more. Just keep doing what you need to do.
32 days til surgery.. wow! I'm getting really excited!

HW 360
LW 326
YW 322

Happy 4th of July
You are doing great.

Latest posts

Back