Sunday Weigh In (7/2/2017)

LW 161
TW 157

Been a busy week, the hubby is out of town so I'm holding down the fort solo. Still making time to do yoga and just trying to rebuild some strength I've lost through the journey.

Some days I feel like I look great, but then other days I am tired and I look in the mirror and feel like I look sickly, as my face has really shown the last 3-5 lbs lost. I'm not sure if it is normal to feel this way or now. Starting to get a little nervous about losing too much weight. I'm about 16 months out, and have lost 193 lbs. I'm 18lbs below where I wanted to be, and am smaller clothing than I was in 6th grade

The loss I've seen in the past couple of weeks has only been a little on the scale, but a lot visibly and as far as size goes. I'm now in 6-8 bottoms and sm-med tops, all of my ribs are visible, including in my back and chest area, my hips and shoulders are also quite honey.

In yoga this week we were doing group poses which involved locking arms on each others shoulders, and the lady next to me commented on me being honey when she locked her arm with mine., and she was very thin.

At any rate, I'm ready for a relaxing 4th laying by the pool all day and then on the lake all night

Hope everyone has a great holiday!
If you are below a 19 BMI, then get concerned. My bounce back came about the 16-17 month point. I hit 121 which for me was too damned scrawny. But I didn't force the stop. It happened anyway and does for almost everyone. If all the DSers I've known, only 2 have gotten below an 18.5 BMI and they discovered one has severe Crohn's and is most likely facing a reversal of the switch. But honestly most of us have 10-25 lbs of bounce back.

Stayed the same, 138
Happy fourth everyone!
Good for you.

Latest posts

Back