Sunday Weigh In (7/17/2016)

Have a safe trip, enjoy the wedding and hope no one recognizes you at first! You are doing fabulous!

Thanks! I hope not to have problems with TSA. My husband says that my passport photo looks like someone else entirely. We'll see!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that is a good point. I haven't been out of the country since pre ds so I never thought of the passport picture vs now.

It's been a long while since I've posted but a whole lot has gone on...

Last post weight: 194
TW: 186

The big news is that I got married last Sunday :D I'll post some pics elsewhere but wow... I'm over the moon right now! So... that's why I've not been around.

@jim1969 - congrats on Onederland!
And to all of you - I've been thinking about you but I've not had much computer time at all...

Holy hell Chica! You don't mess around. Congratulations too you! I am very happy for you.

LW:198.2
TW:200.8

:cry::thumbsdown:
I just don't understand. And how very disappointing. I was doing well, i thought. Stayed on track with protien and fluids.

I had an INCREDIBLY chaotic week that included a 39+hour emergency animal rescue transport to Northern Chicago area and then back to TN. I didn't eat food the day of, got more than usual fluids and only drank my protien in shakes since I had no idea how the bathroom breaks might work out. I needed to keep my bowels in travel mode even if I had to pee a lot. Lol. I did well and on the return trip, I actually ate a couple protein bars, a bag of protein chips and we stopped once and there was a Schlotzkys so I got a turkey,bacon, avocado sandwich without the bread... EXTRA MAYO!
Mind you, even though I was home by 11 pm Thursday night, I didn't crap at all until yesterday morning. UGH!! This was a learning experience on travel with my new anatomy. It was my first long trip away from home since surgery and I still have a lot to learn. Better get my learning in soon since we are scheduled for our regular October trip and this year we go back to Cabo. *SIGH*

So, needless to say...well...I just don't know what to say. I'm confused. :thumbsdown:

Congratulations to everyone on the weekly accomplishments. Keep up the great work.

Love&Light,
~K~

Last edited:

The big news is that I got married last Sunday :D I'll post some pics elsewhere but wow... I'm over the moon right now! So... that's why I've not been around.

And to all of you - I've been thinking about you but I've not had much computer time at all...
Wow! Congrats! Wishing you much adventure, love and happiness!

Holy WOW...CONGRATS!

Liz_Lady219_dede_Congrats.gif

And your weight loss isn't doing too terrible either, LOL.

LW:198.2
TW:200.8

:cry::thumbsdown:
I just don't understand. And how very disappointing. I was doing well, i thought. Stayed on track with protien and fluids.

I had an INCREDIBLY chaotic week that included a 39+hour emergency animal rescue transport to Northern Chicago area and then back to TN. I didn't eat food the day of, got more than usual fluids and only drank my protien in shakes since I had no idea how the bathroom breaks might work out. I needed to keep my bowels in travel mode even if I had to pee a lot. Lol. I did well and on the return trip, I actually ate a couple protein bars, a bag of protein chips and we stopped once and there was a Schlotzkys so I got a turkey,bacon, avocado sandwich without the bread... EXTRA MAYO!
Mind you, even though I was home by 11 pm Thursday night, I didn't crap at all until yesterday morning. UGH!! This was a learning experience on travel with my new anatomy. It was my first trip away from home since surgery and I still have a lot to learn. Better get my learning in soon since we are scheduled for our regular October trip and this year we go back to Cabo. *SIGH*

So, needless to say...well...I just don't know what to say. I'm confused. :thumbsdown:

Congratulations to everyone on the weekly accomplishments. Keep up the great work.

Love&Light,
~K~
The culprit could be anything...that time of the month if you are still of that age group. The protein bars...I know they are quick and easy but they can also cause gain or stall. Could also be not ENOUGH calories.

Run your week thru MFP.

And bless you for helping animals. We need more who do help like that.

LW 126
TW 128

The conference and vacation in Palm Desert was great, food was outstanding and I am sort of surprised with just a 2 pound gain! Paid no mind the stares at the pile of bacon and eggs on my plate every morning. Just smiled and went about my business!

Hip replacement will be Wednesday morning. I am first on the schedule and think they plan to send me home that afternoon. Healing thoughts are appreciated!

Congratulations all and have a great week!

LW 126
TW 128

The conference and vacation in Palm Desert was great, food was outstanding and I am sort of surprised with just a 2 pound gain! Paid no mind the stares at the pile of bacon and eggs on my plate every morning. Just smiled and went about my business!

Hip replacement will be Wednesday morning. I am first on the schedule and think they plan to send me home that afternoon. Healing thoughts are appreciated!

Glad you had a great week in the desert Pam and best wishes to you for a smooth hip procedure and revivery/rehab. My positive thoughts are with you.

HI 360
LW 320
TW 321

I think if my face is any indication, the pound gain is a girl issue about to start. Not going to let it get me down. 2.5 weeks to surgery... Still trying to lose 20 pounds... I may do 2 weeks instead of 1 of the liquid diet to be as close as possible to 300.

I love reading everyone's updates and victories :)

LW 126
TW 128

Glad you had a great vacation and conference.

Sending all the healing thoughts for Wednesday. Any one who can let one of us know how it goes?
HI 360
LW 320
TW 321

I think if my face is any indication, the pound gain is a girl issue about to start. Not going to let it get me down. 2.5 weeks to surgery... Still trying to lose 20 pounds... I may do 2 weeks instead of 1 of the liquid diet to be as close as possible to 300.

It happens. Try not to stress too much over getting to 300. Look how far you've come already. Good going.

I saw the pictures before reading this! Talk about surprised! Congratulations, I'm very happy for you. Seems things really did move along well...LOL. Does he have kids as well? I seem to remember you having a daughter anyway. You look fantastic.

HI 360
LW 320
TW 321

I admire your dedication but it is much more important to have your strength for recovery than to lose a few extra pounds before surgery so please don't do a liquid diet. Believe me, if you get proper channel lengths based off your small bowrl length you are going to lose the weight and quickly.

Latest posts

Back