Sunday Weigh In (7/17/2016)

LW 193.4
TW 190.9

Off to London this afternoon! Just finished packing so I've been trying on clothes to decide what to bring and looking in the mirror a lot this morning. Not bad :) My wardrobe has certainly changed! Gone are the stretchy black everything and in are the skinny jeans, cute boho tops and summer dresses. Size M/12 certainly takes up much less space than size 4X/28-30, though I'm not packing as much lighter as you'd think since I have 7 days of protein powder, protein bars, nuts and vitamins (not to mention the power undergarments to hold all the loose skin in place :)). All good though! Looking forward to spending the time with my kids and siblings and their families and to celebrating my brother's wedding.

Have a great week everyone!

Haven't posted in awhile so I am not sure what my weight was the last time.

I have been on a crazy roller coaster of ups and downs.

Today I was 216.6 but 3 days ago I was 213 and I was ecstatic with that number. The lowest I've seen since surgery. But when I hit a low my weight seems to balloon up 3-5 and then takes weeks to get back to that low and stay there.

So currently

Surgery weight 355

2 weeks ago267
TW 257

It has been a busy month of traveling. Traveling for work on the east coast and then 2 busy weeks in Colorado with family for fun.
Finally home and getting back to a routine. Just taking it 1 day at a time.

LW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs
TW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs

Got down to 90.1 kg one day this week, but been up and down since then. Off to enjoy my roast chicken breast and pumpkin for dinner now!
You will see an 8 in there soon enough...I stair stepped my way down weekly but my moths pretty much went down. Enjoy your roast chicken...
LW 193.4
TW 190.9

Off to London this afternoon! Just finished packing so I've been trying on clothes to decide what to bring and looking in the mirror a lot this morning. Not bad :) My wardrobe has certainly changed! Gone are the stretchy black everything and in are the skinny jeans, cute boho tops and summer dresses. Size M/12 certainly takes up much less space than size 4X/28-30, though I'm not packing as much lighter as you'd think since I have 7 days of protein powder, protein bars, nuts and vitamins (not to mention the power undergarments to hold all the loose skin in place :)). All good though! Looking forward to spending the time with my kids and siblings and their families and to celebrating my brother's wedding.

Have a great week everyone!
Have a safe trip, enjoy the wedding and hope no one recognizes you at first! You are doing fabulous!

Haven't posted in awhile so I am not sure what my weight was the last time.

I have been on a crazy roller coaster of ups and downs.

Today I was 216.6 but 3 days ago I was 213 and I was ecstatic with that number. The lowest I've seen since surgery. But when I hit a low my weight seems to balloon up 3-5 and then takes weeks to get back to that low and stay there.

So currently

Surgery weight 355
It's like the scale is a TEASE!!! Keep at it, you are doing great.
2 weeks ago267
TW 257

It has been a busy month of traveling. Traveling for work on the east coast and then 2 busy weeks in Colorado with family for fun.
Finally home and getting back to a routine. Just taking it 1 day at a time.
You are doing great. Traveling is fun but so is being home.

LW 200.8
TW 198.2
Cross off another accomplishment!
:danc:

Welcome to Onderland!!!
happydance-1.gif

LW: 182
TW: 180

Wrong direction...need a few of mine???? I'll gladly give you 5-10.

Welcome to Onderland!!!
happydance-1.gif

Wrong direction...need a few of mine???? I'll gladly give you 5-10.
I'll certainly take them Liz. I would say I am about 80% healed (superficially at least) from the double inguinal and feeling much better. Just have some groin numbness on occasion and some kind of skin irritation and rash going on. Yet I am still having some weak days where I have no energy.

Latest posts

Back