Sunday Weigh In (7/12/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Stayed stable this week in spite of being out of my routine. We had to travel to Wilmington, NC.

Last week 143
This week 143

Not sure what happened because I didn't have any diarrhea yesterday or go excessively. Actually it was a pretty light day in that regard, but I did feel quite weak yesterday and this morning. When I got on the scale this morning I found that I dropped from 189 earlier in the week to 186 this morning. I haven't been that low in a few months.:confused:

Not sure what happened because I didn't have any diarrhea yesterday or go excessively. Actually it was a pretty light day in that regard, but I did feel quite weak yesterday and this morning. When I got on the scale this morning I found that I dropped from 189 earlier in the week to 186 this morning. I haven't been that low in a few months.:confused:
Sounds like some adjustment is ahead?

Sorry you were weak...not a good feeling.

Hit a new decade.
LW 160.2
TW 159.2
Every week I hit a new low on Sunday and then go back up a couple pounds during the week. So I actually lose about 3 lbs a week . I am getting tired of losing the same weight over and over again. Wish I could figure this shit out. 25 more to goal

Happy Sunday.

Good for you Liz. Sorry you are not stable Scott.

So after 2 full weeks away from home driving round trip CA to TX, lots of roadside fast food, not enough to protein, to much bread, lots of iced tea oh and a Buster Bar or two I stayed the same.

6/21 119
TW: 119

Have a good week
Thanks Whit.....Glad you are staying put even with the recent travel.

LW: 295
TW: 290.2

Whew! Whatever caused me to go up last week is over. I think there was some "catch-up" loss this week, perhaps from eating more total calories and more protein in particular. I haven't been watching my carbs as carefully, and that seems to be OK for me. I even had a scoop of ice cream at the ball park last week and it didn't seem to do me any harm. Happy days!

Happy Sunday.

Good for you Liz. Sorry you are not stable Scott.

So after 2 full weeks away from home driving round trip CA to TX, lots of roadside fast food, not enough to protein, to much bread, lots of iced tea oh and a Buster Bar or two I stayed the same.

6/21 119
TW: 119

Have a good week
Hope you had a blast tho...

And you did awesome staying put in all that. The hardest part I had with travel was not getting enough fat in. Could manage the protein (and carbs) but fat was harder to come by since most stuff out there is low/no fat.

Hit a new decade.
LW 160.2
TW 159.2
Every week I hit a new low on Sunday and then go back up a couple pounds during the week. So I actually lose about 3 lbs a week . I am getting tired of losing the same weight over and over again. Wish I could figure this shit out. 25 more to goal

That is why COUNTING just one weight a week makes more sense...as long as the overall trend is DOWN And to be so close at 7? months out is awesome.

LW: 295
TW: 290.2

Whew! Whatever caused me to go up last week is over. I think there was some "catch-up" loss this week, perhaps from eating more total calories and more protein in particular. I haven't been watching my carbs as carefully, and that seems to be OK for me. I even had a scoop of ice cream at the ball park last week and it didn't seem to do me any harm. Happy days!
Good for you and sometimes adding more makes us lose weight esp if it's more in protein and or fat.

Lucky you, able to eat ice cream with no consequence like gas/bloat. I WISH!

image.jpg image.jpg LW 127
TW 125

Good job all. Sorry to hear about the weakness, Scott.
I went right back to the gym after my week on the road and am feeling so good. I have been asked why I need to go to the gym regularly if my DS works so well. People don't understand that I need to build muscle mass and strengthen my bones. I do not do any cardio and am not going in order to lose or even maintain my weight loss. Lifting weights has given me back so much energy, strength and confidence. I am actually proud of how my arms look in sleeveless tops!
Hope this is taken for what it is -wanting to share my joy in finding something that is working for me after a time of feeling so tired and weak!

You look awesome and like you could kick some serious butt. Weight training is underrated, particularly for postmenopausal women it has so many benefits--not the least of which is looking great!
Congratulations, your hard work has really paid off.

No plastics. If you look at my neck area, you can see I do have excess skin. At 63, I was going to have loose skin no matter what. I had thought I would have brachioplasty TT and breast aug. I am first working on 'filling' the loose skin with some muscle to see how that works. So far I am pleased with the results (can't do much for my saggy face :'( but arms are coming around.) Tummy is something I can live with, bum is starting to fill in as well. My $25/month gym membership is something I can afford. Plastics will probably never be in my budget. We will see!

Thank you for the encouragement @DBmom23

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back