Sunday Weigh In (7/10/2016)

Last week 217
This week 214

I've been struggling some. I started vites this week so having some constipation issues, which is so foreign to me, and I continue to struggle with liquids. I don't think I'm eating enough, but by time I get the vitamins in I'm full and food sounds nauseating. I can eat so little anyway the amount of protein I can get down is very small. Doing premier drink for protein. I think I need to try to eat more often. This is harder than I thought it would be, but that's ok , I'll figure it out.

How far out from surgery are u

LW:200.9
TW:198.2

Couldn't have been more excited!!I had to take picture and text the hubby of me standing on the scale smiling! He said it made him laugh because i have NEVER stood on that thing with a smile on my face....EVER!!!!
Busier week than ever to come, so I'm just not going to focus on anything but fluids, protein and finding time to exercise.
Thank you all for being here.
:inlove::inlove:

~K~

Couldn't have been more excited!!I had to take picture and text the hubby of me standing on the scale smiling! He said it made him laugh because i have NEVER stood on that thing with a smile on my face....EVER!!!!
Busier week than ever to come, so I'm just not going to focus on anything but fluids, protein and finding time to exercise.

~K~
Congrats!!!

Congrats guys...lots of inspiring losses this week

I'm 28 days pre-op.... wow wow wow, am I getting excited!?!

HW 360
LW 322
TW 320

20 pounds to get to their goal before surgery. *fingers crossed*

Well, I remembered to weigh, so I'll claim 175.2 (but it was 174.8 yesterday).

We have the miseries here - Charles came down with a fierce summer cold in Friday (the whole soccer game/proposal/bar afterward/long drive home was torture for him), so we stayed in the RV yesterday while he tried to sweat it out. During the night last night, I ended up puking multiple times (dry heaves mostly), and now I've got a runny nose and scratchy throat. Someone better check on us every day, to make sure we aren't both dead from this, and the cats aren't eating our corpses.

LW 195.2
TW 193.4

The scale is plodding along but the inches are really falling away!

Leaving for London next weekend for a week's vacation which includes my brother's wedding. In addition to buying a dress for the ceremony - size 12! - I got new jeans - size 12! - and some shirts and a long skirt and a nightgown - all size medium! (Obviously some vanity sizing going on if I'm a medium at 193.4 but I'll take it!) Totally in love with Nordstrom Rack!

Have a great week everyone!
Good for you...and have fun/take plenty of photos with you in them.
Hello Friends.
LW: 133
TW: 131

So I'm back down. Upped the protein and fluids. Great day yesterday. Grandkids came over we went to the movies, swimming, Grilled Carne Asada, and finished the night with a game of Monopoly.
Life is good. Hot (110) but good!

Have a great week

Whit
Good going, stay hydrated and have fun with the grand kids!

LW: 188
TW: 182
I'm sorry you dropped. I know that isn't what you wanted to see. Same weight as last week would be ideal.
A few weeks ago: 201.4
TW: 197.2

:) It finally happened!
happydance-1.gif

Yippee!!! Welcome to Onederland
LW 202.8
TW 200.8
Getting closer!
Yes, you are....I suspect you will see Onederland next week!
LW: 224.8
TW: 212.6

DROPPED CARBS AND DROPPED WEIGHT 7 YEARS OUT!
Fantastic!!!! Proves your DS still works.

~K~
happydance-1.gif

Welcome to Onederland!!!
Congrats guys...lots of inspiring losses this week

I'm 28 days pre-op.... wow wow wow, am I getting excited!?!

HW 360
LW 322
TW 320

20 pounds to get to their goal before surgery. *fingers crossed*
Oh I know you are getting excited. You are doing awesome.

Last week 217
This week 214

I've been struggling some. I started vites this week so having some constipation issues, which is so foreign to me, and I continue to struggle with liquids. I don't think I'm eating enough, but by time I get the vitamins in I'm full and food sounds nauseating. I can eat so little anyway the amount of protein I can get down is very small. Doing premier drink for protein. I think I need to try to eat more often. This is harder than I thought it would be, but that's ok , I'll figure it out.
It is hard at first to eat and drink for many of us For three months at least I struggled and then it gradually started getting better once I started snacking on nuts and seeds. That made me thirsty which in turn helped me with liquids because I can't drink if not thirsty.

You will get there. Just keep plugging away and trying one new thing at a time.

Well, I remembered to weigh, so I'll claim 175.2 (but it was 174.8 yesterday).

We have the miseries here - Charles came down with a fierce summer cold in Friday (the whole soccer game/proposal/bar afterward/long drive home was torture for him), so we stayed in the RV yesterday while he tried to sweat it out. During the night last night, I ended up puking multiple times (dry heaves mostly), and now I've got a runny nose and scratchy throat. Someone better check on us every day, to make sure we aren't both dead from this, and the cats aren't eating our corpses.
Sheesh, hope you guys are feeling better and aren't cat food!

Thanks Liz. I was full of shit literally and figuratively (not shit that you are full of shit, bull shitter...you all say :D ). I am feeling better with my pain from the surgery so I am hoping energy picks up as well. On Friday I was at my wife's Aunt's funeral and after ceremony family gathering for a good six hours with a lot of standing and of course eating, and I felt really good. Now I was exhausted as soon as we got home but I wouldn't have been able to do that 4 days earlier. My energy had been seeming to be on the rise so hopefully I was just in need of a clean out and I am back on the rise energy wise as I fully heal.

With my recent inguinal hernias repair the surgeon took both hernia sacks, a lipoma on left spermatic cord and lymph node from my right side groin, so he did more work and more healing than I had expected. The swelling in the testicular area is better but my groin and incisions (belt line) are still a bit tender. The skin on my groin near the daddy parts and my inner thigh/groin feel like they are chaffed but it isn't red and no rash....very strange and irritating right now. I think as these fully heal I will start to feel better all the time and we shall see if I am truly on the road to good health.

~K~
Awesome

LW 127
TW 126
Taking the 3 older grandkids down to Palm Desert for the week. It will be blazing hot, but fun for them to laze around in the pool and a definite distraction for me. Plan to really work on protein loading. One more weigh in before surgery and I don't mind if I put on some weight by then.

Great milestones this week! Congratulations to all you new Onederlanders!
Have a fabulous week.

LW: 224.8
TW: 212.6

DROPPED CARBS AND DROPPED WEIGHT 7 YEARS OUT!

Holy moly, 12 pounds in one week. Do you mind expansing a bit more. So, you were eating carbs and then last week you just cut them out and lost that much weight?! If so, good for you!

LW 127
TW 126
Taking the 3 older grandkids down to Palm Desert for the week. It will be blazing hot, but fun for them to laze around in the pool and a definite distraction for me. Plan to really work on protein loading. One more weigh in before surgery and I don't mind if I put on some weight by then.

Great milestones this week! Congratulations to all you new Onederlanders!
Have a fabulous week.
Good for you. Remember to keep all of you hydrated and use sunscreen!

Latest posts

Back