Sunday Weigh In (6/3/2018)

Discussion in 'Staying on Track' started by southernlady, Jun 3, 2018.

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Staying steady!
    Last week 143
    This week 143

nedsmehlp

nedsmehlp Well-Known Member

This is my first post on this Sunday Weigh In forum. I have been eating what I'm not supposed to. Hopefully, this will help me get back on track. My Dr. goal weight for me is 140 lbs. Truthfully, I would be ecstatic with 145 lbs! My 50 year high school class reunion is in Sept. and I want to be at least 150 lbs. So here goes my restart!

TW: 168.5

Whit

Whit Well-Known Member

LW: 129
    TW: 127

Bouncing around...

Heat in the 100’s summer has officially begun here. 3rd summer in the desert. Bring it on. Have a great week all.
    Whit

JackieOnLine and Settledownnow like this.
    galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

LW - 140
    TW-138

This last 10 pounds is killing me! Ugh. But, onward.

Settledownnow

Settledownnow Well-Known Member

LW: 143
    TW: 143

Steady Eddy! I survived the moved. Now for the unpacking.

Susan in Tennessee likes this.
    Zarabear

Zarabear Well-Known Member

LW: 186.8
    TW: 185.2
    10 months out, cant believe I've made it to this! ♡♡

Innervision and JackieOnLine like this.
    Susan in Tennessee

Susan in Tennessee Well-Known Member

Last week 119
    This week 119

I've been extra active lately so makes a difference. I basically sat around all winter and ate!

JackieOnLine likes this.
    southernlady

Glad you are taking control. And whether or not you make it, I hope it's the best class reunion.
    Bouncing back down is even better.
    LOL, you in the triple digits and today we were lucky to make it to 70. Been raining most of the day too.
    Sorry those last lbs are being frustrating. Keep at it.
    Good for you. Unpacking can take forever. Good luck.
    Isn't it neat? Good for you.
    Yeah but sitting around and eating depends on what you are eating. Sounds like you made good choices.

JackieOnLine likes this.
    DonRobbie

DonRobbie Well-Known Member

last week 320.4
    this week 309.4
    No typo this week. Think I might be dehydrated though so it's probably a few pounds low of my current equilibrium (been bouncing around between 310 and 320 for a while now).

JackieOnLine likes this.
    southernlady

WOW! Now work on staying hydrated.

DSRIGGS

DSRIGGS Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon

Bouncing around 197-200. LOL I don't like seeing the 200 number so guess I should start eating better, should that is. ;)

JackieOnLine likes this.
    southernlady

Yeah...sounds like it. Maybe not so free on the carbs? No need to restrict, just cut back a little.

DSRIGGS

Honestly I have eaten a shit ton of carbs, and I mean junk carbs, this last week and lost 4 pounds.

LOL

We have had so much delicious stuff to eat in the house the last several days and last weekend. It has been insane. Last weekend was our small town's annual Strawberry Festival and Dianna brought home a strawberry Pizza. The crust is like the best short bread/sugar cookie you have ever had then it is smothered with a delicious sugary cream cheese base and then topped with a bunch of sliced strawberries and they syrupy liquid fro the berries being macerated. Then tonight I shall be topping it off with a Raspberry Chiffon Cake from an incredible bakery in town. Of course Dianna picked it up Saturday and when you go to that bakery it is state law that you have to get each of us a Cream Horn and then of course a coffee cake (they have 10 different kinds but this one was cream cheese....these thing I think are half butt and half sugar LOL) ....so yeah I have a couple more days of finishing up the left over birthday cake and then I have to go into detox. [​IMG]

This picture doesn't do them proper justice but they barely fit on a big dinner plate and are just a tiny bit smaller than a tube of those Pilsbury cinnamon rolls.

and here is a picture of the cake....sorry for all the temptations....I have been horrible the last week.

[​IMG]

southernlady likes this.
    southernlady

It might tempt others but it doesn’t really temp me. I’m more of a cobbler desert type person.

DSRIGGS

Oh I am an equal opportunity dessert dude. :D