Sunday Weigh In (6/26/2016)

LW: 206.6
TW: 203.4

It seems like I was eating way more than I should be the first part of this week. Always looking for food. This is a bit unusual for me and i know it is triggered by stress. We got some disturbing news from our oldest daughter about her childhood and its been a trigger for me. Ive been working overtime to get her the proper help and whatever she needs.
Then the oppressive humidity set in here and now I don't seem to want anything. Coupled with my husband having emergency surgery Friday for a perforated appendix.....yea..I'm kind of a mess. Very overwhelmed emotionally and i can see this wheel turning. Its very reminiscent of how things fell apart and how i felt when my Brother died 2.5 years ago. I'm just trying to keep in mind that this is what real life is about. And learning to cope and navigate the bad and the good without the unhealthy food habits is part of my new life. Could have used a bit more adjustment time, but fuck....whatever! Throw me to the damn wolves!!! I'm a fucking Lioness and I will just come back with their hearts in my mouth!!

Excuse my French and the hostility. Didn't realize until I started writing, just how much was there.
Better reign myself in.

I can't recall last week's exact weight but I think it was 182'sh

TW: 189

It has to be fluid weight from iv because I haven't had much to eat this week.

Last edited:
Two weeks ago: 235

This week: 233

Two weeks ago, I said I was only go to weight myself once a month, but it's too hard to resist.

In other news, somebody gave me a big can of Halva (middle eastern sesame seed/honey/pistachio candy) and I went to town. Reminded me of my childhood when my Jewish grandfather would bring it over. Not recommending anyone make a habit of it, but somehow I feel like it helped me lose weight (60% of the calories come from the fat in the sesame seeds). It's a miracle.

Getting my six month labs next week. Will file a full report after that.

Happy Sunday!

It seems like I was eating way more than I should be the first part of this week. Always looking for food. This is a bit unusual for me and i know it is triggered by stress. We got some disturbing news from our oldest daughter about her childhood and its been a trigger for me. Ive been working overtime to get her the proper help and whatever she needs.
Then the oppressive humidity set in here and now I don't seem to want anything. Coupled with my husband having emergency surgery Friday for a perforated appendix.....yea..I'm kind of a mess. Very overwhelmed emotionally and i can see this wheel turning. Its very reminiscent of how things fell apart and how i felt when my Brother died 2.5 years ago. I'm just trying to keep in mind that this is what real life is about. And learning to cope and navigate the bad and the good without the unhealthy food habits is part of my new life. Could have used a bit more adjustment time, but fuck....whatever! Throw me to the damn wolves!!! I'm a fucking Lioness and I will just come back with their hearts in my mouth!!

Excuse my French and the hostility. Didn't realize until I started writing, just how much was there.
Better reign myself in.
You've had one tough week! You've done great to stay on track and to realize it's always going to be something, but you were hit hard right now.

LW 127
TW 127

Hovered around 125 all week, but I am still happy to be where I am!

Bought the older grandkids a car! A great deal fell into my lap and I just had to snag it! They will be taking their written tests 7/12. The older one will turn 18 next week and younger one will apply for a Learner's Permit. How can this be???

? :seniormrebel:

Last edited:

Better reign myself in.
Sorry about your daughter and your husband. Your husband will recover just fine from the surgery and I hope you find the help your daughter needs for her recovery.
Yet you still lost weight.
Keep protein based snacks handy for when you feel the need to feed your face due to stress. And keep the junk food out of the house as much as you can
I can't recall last week's exact weight but I think it was 182'sh

TW: 189

It has to be fluid weight from iv because I haven't had much to eat this week.
Yeah, most likely is. Now HEAL! And let someone else actually hold the dog's leash. You can still walk with him but have someone with YOU to help.
39 days til surgery

HW 360
LW 332
TW 326
Doing great...it will be here before you know it.
Two weeks ago: 235

This week: 233

Two weeks ago, I said I was only go to weight myself once a month, but it's too hard to resist.

In other news, somebody gave me a big can of Halva (middle eastern sesame seed/honey/pistachio candy) and I went to town. Reminded me of my childhood when my Jewish grandfather would bring it over. Not recommending anyone make a habit of it, but somehow I feel like it helped me lose weight (60% of the calories come from the fat in the sesame seeds). It's a miracle.

Getting my six month labs next week. Will file a full report after that.

Happy Sunday!
Yeah, it IS hard to resist. Try to limit it to every other week tho
Last week 225.5
This week 220.5
Fantastic!
My weight is all over the place !! Up and down 4-6 pounds. Did have some surgery this week so will weigh next week as I'm definitely retaining.
Heal from surgery...your weight will be up if you just had surgery...it's the fluids they give you
LW 127
TW 127

Hovered around 125 all week, but I am still happy to be where I am!

Bought the older grandkids a car! They will be taking their written tests 7/12. The older one will turn 18 next week and younger one will apply for a Learner's Permit. A great deal fell into my lap and had to snag it.
How can this be???

? :seniormrebel:
Doing fantastic...and to have grandkids old enough to be driving, when did THAT happen!
LW 198.0
TW 197.8

Snail's pace this week, but it's something, and I (and others) definitely see it in inches, so I suppose I'm happy...

Have a good week everyone!
Every little bit helps. Doing good.

Yes Mother! :p

He is doing okay and I am trying to heal.....today has been a bit tougher with gargantuan blue balls and just feeling kind of sick, but it all normal stuff. My lower back has really been aching as well but i tjink i waa a bit full of shit (more thsn normal :D ). I have been icing the groin where the hernias were repaired and spent the last two hours in a recliner with a throw pillow under my nether region and icing the fellows. I held off pain meds as long as I could today and was just doing ibuprofen for inflammation and some relief but I gave in about 2:30 after lunch and popped two NORCO. Just woke up from a nice nap and feeling a bit better.

It will be interesting to see how much weight I give back this week

Latest posts

Back