Sunday Weigh In (5/7/2017)

Mark, that kid of volume is pretty much the norm for me. Some days I can eat more than others. I usually have no problem eating an entire bacon cheeseburger and some fries, but some days I save half for later. I take more time to eat and may take a break like you, but I do usually finish off most meals. I have never thrown up, but used to feel miserable if I overate earlier on. I do try to finish all my meals because I don't want to lose any weight, just maintain where I am. It's working just fine for now at 4.5 years out, even with the volume I eat. DS Magic.

Last edited:
I've never thrown up and, other than toxic gas, seem to have no ill effects from anything I eat. I definitely eat enough protein (judging by my labs) and fat (judging by my morning "output").

But it sounds like people are saying that the volume of food I ate is not that unusual. That's really all I was trying to find out from my post. It's weird because that is a full, non bariatric, portion. What happened to my sleeved stomach?

LW: 69.4 kg | 153.0 lbs
TW: 69.4 kg | 153.0 lbs

An up and down week that started well with possibly the tastiest meal I've ever eaten being cooked for me (rack of lamb with herb crust, olive and basil tapenade, Syracuse potatoes and pureed pumpkin) and ended with terrible hayfever from a particularly polluted Hong Kong on Saturday. My weekend 'off' next week will now be me flying to Australia for work, which meant buying a coat and a few sweaters seeing as I live in the land of perpetual summer. Was nice to fit into the small but choose the medium (when I have a sweater under it, won't be tight!). Before, I'd have just bought whatever I could physically fit into. Also grabbed some new jeans, as my hip to weight ratio is causing me a lot of grief in my existing pants.

And a photo of me heading out to a Cinco de Mayo party on Friday night. I felt pretty good when I looked in the mirror!

IMG_5434.jpg

Latest posts

Back