Sunday Weigh In (5/29/2016)

LW: 214.1
TW: 211

Thursday was my 1 month follow-up and they told me I was ahead of schedule and everyone was happy. Still have 2 weeks left on the Phase 2 but just honestly, I'm testing with a few things already. Not major things, but still.
It's been a busy week and my only real gripe is they do not do labs until 4 months out at Dr. Boyce's and my PCP says she wants to wait until June 13. I've started my D3,Multi and calcium but really wanted a base line. *sigh*
I'd rather do it this way than wait though. I'm not taking any chances. I will have to wait on the labs for tweaking other levels, but for now, I'm good.

I went back to work on a modified light schedule. This isnt because my job is so physically demanding, but as a healer, one must heal ones self first. Things have been great and im feeling pretty darn good. I've actually some real energy back and am looking forward to my hubby's famous pulled pork this weekend. Super happy I'm able to enjoy that and in another week and a half I can add some veggies.

The NUT released me to have some of my water kefir and kombucha, so im a happy camper. Looking forward to some kimchi and sauerkraut...can't lie. I know I'll go easy at first,but.. Woohoo!! Anyone else big into fermented pre-biotics?? Any problems when adding them back in? I spend way too much on quality probiotics....they need to be fed!

Hoping you all have a blessed weekend and sending love&light.

~K~
You are doing good. I insisted on a 3 month blood draw but they probably changed policy so no amount of asking helps. When you add veggies...go very slow and a day or so between each try to see how they do.
LW: 182
TW: 179

I was really shocked when on friday Silva weighed me at Dr K office becsise I figured I would have had 10 lbs of fluid weight. Actually now that I thiink about it I am actually 179 as that 181 was with clothes and shoes on so have to subtract two pounds. I expect to lose 5-10 pounds from this surgery and hospitalization after it all shakes out. I didn't have much of an appetite for a few days and still not huge right now. My energy level is good so I am confident I wip gain the weight back and hopefully in muscle.

The rivets holding the mesh down are painful but hopefully that continues to improve over the next week.
Just keep healing, Scott...just keep healing.
LW 286
TW 286

No budge on the scale this week. But feeling good. And less puke this week . Maybe this is just my body's stall to reset a bit. Still down 53 lbs from surgery April 1, so if my body needs a couple of weeks to figure out what's happening,i suppose I'll be patient and let it do its thing
The weeks I stayed put were the weeks I lost inches. Doing good so far.
LW: 235
TW: 235

Can't just post during the weeks I lose weight!

Odd phenomenon: sometimes it seems that on the weeks I eat more, I actually lose more weight. As it is, I probably eat about 3,500 cals a day. I've eaten as many as 4,500. I know cals make little difference to us. I'm only listing it for a sense of volume. I do eat more carbs than most, but I also am sure to get in 150 day of protein. Also, seems like I haven't had as much restroom "output" this week. When I do, the scale also seems to drop, but, of course, the volume is out of my control.

Getting an iron infusion in two weeks. Really looking forward to that. I'm sure more energy will make me feel better, but, also, hopefully, help me feel less slothy and burn more.

Remembering our selfless troops this weekend....:0008:

MM
LOL, Mark...while losing, it doesn't work that way.

Okay, while we don't count calories, calories DO count. If you don't eat enough, your weight loss slows down...as long as the calories are not an excessive amount of carbs.
LW 126
TW 127

I hear you on the 'volume' phenomenon, Mark! I also seem to lose more when I eat more!
Have a great week!
You are doing great!

Last week was like 142 Or 143. This week 146.5. Like I said with fluid retention I hate to report loss until I have been there some weeks. Uggh But I'm not worried. It will happen when it's ready to give it up. If not 145/146 non diabetic is better than 230 insulin dependant. So im good everything else just makes life a little bit sweeter.

Last week was like 142 Or 143. This week 146.5. Like I said with fluid retention I hate to report loss until I have been there some weeks. Uggh But I'm not worried. It will happen when it's ready to give it up. If not 145/146 non diabetic is better than 230 insulin dependant. So im good everything else just makes life a little bit sweeter.
You're so right, and that's the attitude to have for optimum health benefits!

Okay, so up a bit...stil in a good place tho considering all you have been thru.
Oh yes ma'am....I like being offf insulin. So where my weight lands is where it lands.
Still Pre-Op dieting :)

HW 360
LW 345
TW 342

I'm trying to get to 300 before surgery on 8/4/16. *fingers crossed*
Just keep plugging along. Each lb you lose now will help you after surgery. If you make it, great, if not, you still have done awesome.

Latest posts

Back