Sunday Weigh In (5/28/2017)

Where did these indents come from?! How has everyone else survived so long with such weird shapes to shave?!

YES! But normal people truly don't have pits this deep. There is absolutely no way a razor would fit in my armpit. They are so deep that I can bury the length of my extended fingers in them. The DS has made unnatural changes in them as it has made my ass as flat as a pancake -- when I was this thin, or even once an anorexic 15# thinner, I still had an ass and no trouble flattening my armpit to shave. I have to use Nair. It's a PITA to apply and then wait 10 min to get in the shower. On my list of unexpected items on which to deplete my retirement savings: electrolysis. (Even the head of a laser hair removal tool won't fit in my deep armpit!!!)

LW 152.0
TW 148.9

Add me to the bad news/good news camp this week. Deathly ill for days with a high fever and really extreme diarrhea. Thought I had food poisoning from Wed night's sashimi dinner. Maybe, but it really hung on. We had an out of town wedding this weekend so I had to travel and attend two very formal events so consumed way more than the recommended dose of Imodium and Pepto Bismol (yeah, I know you're not supposed to take them together but I had to stop the torrent). Made it through doing that and literally not eating anything until back in the room at night so I could then spend most of the night in the bathroom. Not fun. Also drank as little as possible since even water brought it on and took no vitamins or protein supplements. So I'm quite dehydrated and deficient and generally exhausted! But... I lost over 3 pounds! Back home now so I'll ease up on the drugs and try to keep some water and food down, otherwise will call the Dr in the morning. Skeptical about managing work in the office tomorrow in either case, but we'll see...

Have a good week everyone!

THE scale says 177. its good to see the scale moving in the right direction for everyone. I can't help but to feel sorry for myself and think wow i had a DS to get only 6 lbs lighter than I had been maintaining for years on mý own. But the 1st and 2nd time I gained up to 200 lbs from Tpn. I got it back off 10 lbs a month. So the 3rd time will be a charm.

LW 152.0
TW 148.9

Add me to the bad news/good news camp this week. Deathly ill for days with a high fever and really extreme diarrhea. Thought I had food poisoning from Wed night's sashimi dinner. Maybe, but it really hung on. We had an out of town wedding this weekend so I had to travel and attend two very formal events so consumed way more than the recommended dose of Imodium and Pepto Bismol (yeah, I know you're not supposed to take them together but I had to stop the torrent). Made it through doing that and literally not eating anything until back in the room at night so I could then spend most of the night in the bathroom. Not fun. Also drank as little as possible since even water brought it on and took no vitamins or protein supplements. So I'm quite dehydrated and deficient and generally exhausted! But... I lost over 3 pounds! Back home now so I'll ease up on the drugs and try to keep some water and food down, otherwise will call the Dr in the morning. Skeptical about managing work in the office tomorrow in either case, but we'll see...

hope it gets better

LW 152.0
TW 148.9

I'm sorry you are sick. Try to get in fluids when you can.
THE scale says 177. its good to see the scale moving in the right direction for everyone. I can't help but to feel sorry for myself and think wow i had a DS to get only 6 lbs lighter than I had been maintaining for years on mý own. But the 1st and 2nd time I gained up to 200 lbs from Tpn. I got it back off 10 lbs a month. So the 3rd time will be a charm.
You have more issues than any one person is allowed. Cut yourself some slack on the weight front.

Latest posts

Back