Sunday Weigh In (5/22/2016)

LW BMI: 26.3
TW BMI: 26.2

My skin is itching like mad. No rash, no flaking, no apparent dryness, just intense itch where skin is the loosest from weight loss (thighs, arms, belly). No cream helps. I don;t know if this is some vitamin deficiency. I had 6 month labs drawn last week so we'll see.

LW BMI: 26.3
TW BMI: 26.2

My skin is itching like mad. No rash, no flaking, no apparent dryness, just intense itch where skin is the loosest from weight loss (thighs, arms, belly). No cream helps. I don;t know if this is some vitamin deficiency. I had 6 month labs drawn last week so we'll see.
Try a benadryl to help with the itch. And a bit more off the BMI...doing good.

LW 221.7
Tw 218.4

A lot of compliments this week from our campers on my weight loss. Everyone asks what I'm doing to lose the weight. As I have said before I'm not shy about telling them I had weight loss surgery. I listen to them tell me how they struggle to lose weight also. I actually feel sorry for them as I listen to their difficulties of losing weight. I remember how hard it is and the struggles I've had.

LW: 187
TW: 182

In Burbank at Hotel so no scale but I checked Friday AM and I was 182. I had a LOT of loose stool yesterday so I am probably lower today. As i posted in my scheduled thread, I had a bad night last night with really bad pain that almost took me to the ER, but after 4 hours it got better. Going to try breakfast soon to see how I do today. The pain was just like when I had emergency hernia surgery in 2014 so I think I probably have a partial blockage.

@DSRIGGS Scott I a, so sorry you are voting through this. Are you in BUrbank to see Dr K? Sending goo thoughts your way.

LW: 133
TW: 131

I gave notice this past week. All contingencies have been removed by the buyer so basically that's done too. If they back out now it will cost them their sizable deposit.

We fly down to PS this week to work on the condo. I have to tell you friends I am nervous. I hope I find employment. My dream job is to bag groceries at Trader Joes. Where to most stressful consideration would be to put the bread on top. after so many years of stress and chasing a paycheck...anyway have a great week all.

Whit

In Burbank at Hotel so no scale but I checked Friday AM and I was 182. I had a LOT of loose stool yesterday so I am probably lower today. As i posted in my scheduled thread, I had a bad night last night with really bad pain that almost took me to the ER, but after 4 hours it got better. Going to try breakfast soon to see how I do today. The pain was just like when I had emergency hernia surgery in 2014 so I think I probably have a partial blockage.
Geez! I hope you feel better and things start getting better for you!

LW: 237
TW: 235

Scale seems to have resumed it's more rapid downward trajectory, especially since I stopped weight training, which, I think, kind of stalled it (I presume I was still losing inches, but adding muscle weight). I still walk five miles a day though.

Suspended weight training for a while because I just discovered I have a small incisional hernia thanks to the fact the doctor had to open me up during the DS to untwist an intestine. Oh, well. It's only about the size of a peach pit, causes no pain and the doctor said it's best to wait until my weight has stabilized and do it then. Also, if I decide to get an abdominaplasty, both could be done at the same time.

Now, if I could just get my iron and copper numbers up!

@DSRIGGS Scott I a, so sorry you are voting through this. Are you in BUrbank to see Dr K? Sending goo thoughts your way.

I gave notice this past week. All contingencies have been removed by the buyer so basically that's done too. If they back out now it will cost them their sizable deposit.

We fly down to PS this week to work on the condo. I have to tell you friends I am nervous. I hope I find employment. My dream job is to bag groceries at Trader Joes. Where to most stressful consideration would be to put the bread on top. after so many years of stress and chasing a paycheck...anyway have a great week all.

Whit
Yep....component separation surgery Tuesday.

Last week 151. This week to my surprise it says 143. I actually hate reporting on any loss before I have been there at least a couple of weeks because of all the retaining water I do. But I'm happy it's a downward spiral. All this week the scale said 145/146. Then today 143.

LW 221.7
Tw 218.4

A lot of compliments this week from our campers on my weight loss. Everyone asks what I'm doing to lose the weight. As I have said before I'm not shy about telling them I had weight loss surgery. I listen to them tell me how they struggle to lose weight also. I actually feel sorry for them as I listen to their difficulties of losing weight. I remember how hard it is and the struggles I've had.
You are doing great, Jim and enjoy the compliments.

Hope it gets sorted out ASAP...but if the pain gets bad., head over to the ER.
Pre-Op dieting... surgery date 8/4/16

HW 360
LW 348
TW 345
Doing good.
LW 97.4 kg | 214.7 lbs
TW 96.8 kg | 213.4 lbs

Another rough week with food, though my weekend was definitely better. Need to keep experimenting until I find something that works.
You will find it eventually. You are doing great.

Whit
You are doing good. Hope you find a stressLESS job. And good luck with the closing.
LW 128
TW 126
Where on earth did the 12 ounce ribeye that I put down last night go? Was really craving some protein and fat! At 3 1/2 years out, my capacity has really increased, but it doesn't seem to hamper my maintenance. So grateful.
LOL, apparently you needed that 12 oz rib eye. You are doing great.
LW: 237
TW: 235

Scale seems to have resumed it's more rapid downward trajectory, especially since I stopped weight training, which, I think, kind of stalled it (I presume I was still losing inches, but adding muscle weight). I still walk five miles a day though.

Suspended weight training for a while because I just discovered I have a small incisional hernia thanks to the fact the doctor had to open me up during the DS to untwist an intestine. Oh, well. It's only about the size of a peach pit, causes no pain and the doctor said it's best to wait until my weight has stabilized and do it then. Also, if I decide to get an abdominaplasty, both could be done at the same time.

Now, if I could just get my iron and copper numbers up!
Doing good, Mark...and be careful with that hernia.
Last week 151. This week to my surprise it says 143. I actually hate reporting on any loss before I have been there at least a couple of weeks because of all the retaining water I do. But I'm happy it's a downward spiral. All this week the scale said 145/146. Then today 143.
Heading back to normal range....but as many times as you've been up and down with retaining water, I can totally understand wanting more than one weigh in under my belt to make sure it sticks.

Latest posts

Back