Sunday Weigh In (4/9/2017)

LW 153.0
LW 152.9

Still barely budging the scale but feeling good. I see Dr. Bonanni's PA on Wednesday for my 18 month followup so we'll see what they think.
Its warming up here in the northeast so finally feels like Spring! Meeting friends in a few minutes for a bike ride.
Have a great week everyone!

LW 174
TW 175

Exercise was WAY up this week, but I know I didn't eat enough protein. Conference food was hit or miss whether or not it was enough protein and/or would sit well. So I just didn't eat enough.

Great NSV-- at the airport counter the lady had my drivers license and said "wow girl you've lost a lot of weight- you look good, this doesn't hardly look like you". That was a total stranger just comparing me to my DL photo. :).

I have zero energy right now but I think it just a combination of a super busy week with early mornings, late nights and little sleep- and an exhausting day of travel that brought me home at 630 am Friday morning, after being in the airport at 5pm Thursday for my flight. I've never been this drained of energy in my life- I'll keep an eye on it, but suspect that after some napping and getting back into a routine I'll feel good by Wednesday

Hello Friends,
It looks like I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. All's well. I've been out and about enjoying the weather. It's starting to get hot and the wind has also been crazy the last couple of days.

I recieved lab results and they are all slowly improving. I'll post them in another thread for comment.

3/19: 131
TW: 133

I've been up to this weight, my norm for a couple of weeks.

Have a great week all.
Whit

LW 153.0
LW 152.9

Still barely budging the scale but feeling good. I see Dr. Bonanni's PA on Wednesday for my 18 month followup so we'll see what they think.
Its warming up here in the northeast so finally feels like Spring! Meeting friends in a few minutes for a bike ride.
Have a good visit with your surgeon's PA.

It is warming up but not enough. We woke up to the 40's the last two nights here in FL.
LW 174
TW 175

Exercise was WAY up this week, but I know I didn't eat enough protein. Conference food was hit or miss whether or not it was enough protein and/or would sit well. So I just didn't eat enough.

Great NSV-- at the airport counter the lady had my drivers license and said "wow girl you've lost a lot of weight- you look good, this doesn't hardly look like you". That was a total stranger just comparing me to my DL photo. :).

I have zero energy right now but I think it just a combination of a super busy week with early mornings, late nights and little sleep- and an exhausting day of travel that brought me home at 630 am Friday morning, after being in the airport at 5pm Thursday for my flight. I've never been this drained of energy in my life- I'll keep an eye on it, but suspect that after some napping and getting back into a routine I'll feel good by Wednesday
Great NSV.

Need to keep some protein on hand. Maybe jerky or shakes so you can compensate for days like you had this week.

Hello Friends,
It looks like I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. All's well. I've been out and about enjoying the weather. It's starting to get hot and the wind has also been crazy the last couple of days.

I recieved lab results and they are all slowly improving. I'll post them in another thread for comment.

3/19: 131
TW: 133

I've been up to this weight, my norm for a couple of weeks.

Have a great week all.
Whit
Glad to hear your labs are improving.

LW 153.0
LW 152.9

you're doing so great!

Bouncing, Bouncing, Bouncing! Bong!

LW 166
TW 167

What a crazy weird diet week. So, on Thursday I was down to 164 which makes 100 pounds. Visions of size 2 danced in my head. Saturday I was up to 165. And today 167.

Ugh!

Visions are size 2 are still dancing in my head though. And thinking about plastics more.

The good news is hair never fell out.

NSV - I went to a conference and no one recognized me and those who did were shocked.

LW 166
TW 167

What a crazy weird diet week. So, on Thursday I was down to 164 which makes 100 pounds. Visions of size 2 danced in my head. Saturday I was up to 165. And today 167.

Ugh!

Visions are size 2 are still dancing in my head though. And thinking about plastics more.

NSV - I went to a conference and no one recognized me and those who did were shocked.
Sorry you are back up tho.

It was odd, even tho I lost weight, I never got the "omg, is that you".

LW 166
TW 167

Ugh!

Going up and down here too and also investigating PS. Great NSV for you!

LW: 71.5 kg | 157.6 lbs
TW: 70.1 kg | 154.5 lbs

Bounced around all week, with a substantial drop towards the end. I spent all weekend asleep in bed, feeling generally off, and made protein a priority. Looking forward to my vacation this week - so I won't be around next weekend! I'll be sure to take some tropical island pics for the week after. I've also just realised I should test my snorkel mask...it's a full-face one and my face has shrunk a lot since July last year when I last used it!

Last month: 228
This month: 231

My lowest weight was 223 at 9 months out. Now, 16 months out, I'm up to 231. Feel like I can eat a lot again but I already had my sleeve "tightened" once so...? Yes, I'm eating carbs, but plenty of protein, too. My albumin and total protein numbers are excellent. And I walk 20 miles a week.

At this point, I'm just hoping the weight regain ends soon!

How soon after you stopped losing did you put on the 10% bounce back? Anybody?

Latest posts

Back