Sunday Weigh In (4/8/2018)

I keep forgetting to get on the scale on Sunday morning.

A few weeks ago I was 132.7
Friday I was 130.7

The scale wobbled into the high 120’s and I was stunned. I haven’t even been close to 120-anything since probably 1983.
Isn’t it amazing?

No weigh in from me this week, but enjoying San Francisco (though not the shitty weather late last week!)

Spent the weekend with my BFF and her family (just returned to my hotel with Cheeto leg thanks to grubby toddler hands), had a delicious fresh crab sourdough melt for lunch, and off to see a Giants game tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing galaxygrrl on Wednesday night!

No weigh in from me this week, but enjoying San Francisco (though not the shitty weather late last week!)

Spent the weekend with my BFF and her family (just returned to my hotel with Cheeto leg thanks to grubby toddler hands), had a delicious fresh crab sourdough melt for lunch, and off to see a Giants game tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing galaxygrrl on Wednesday night!

Go Giants! Can't wait to see you!

Have fun on your travels. Sounds like you are having a great time.
Understand shitty weather. We are currently in Knoxville TN which NORMALLY is in full blown spring by now. But we had SNOW on Sat night...it was just spitting at us but dammit, SNOW!
Week before last- didn’t post last week- 156
TW- 155
Good for you.

Latest posts

Back