Sunday Weigh In (4/30/2017)

Bouncy, bouncy week like last week. I was up to 166 at one point, down to 162. Ended up the same place as last week.

LW - 163
TW - 163

So, here is what the trend looks like. First 3 months, lost 70 pounds. went from 264 down to 189. So, it's been slowing down since then

Jan - 8 pounds
Feb - 7 pounds
March - 5 pounds
April 5 pounds.

My goal is 135. I'm 8 months out. BMI is 29 today. Goal BMI is 24.

Need to exercise more.

Last week: 149.5
This week: 149

Was mostly up a couple pounds during the week but finally came back down. I went shopping, again! I've got to stop that, but oh, what a difference from the way it used to be!

I went shopping, again! I've got to stop that, but oh, what a difference from the way it used to be!

Oh, it's so bad. I'm not buying a lot of clothes...yet...but I can wear cute girl shoes again. I've bought way to many boots. They will fit in 27 pounds too, which is why I invested. The good news is San Francisco is a year around boot city and I think skinny jeans and booties are the worlds best fashion invention.

Two weeks ago 125
TW 125

Weather is starting to warm up here in the mountains! Maybe soon I can quit wearing a jacket all the time! :)
Good for you.
Weather has been all over the place here. Left Charleston last Sunday, was 75 and sunny. Got to Maggie Valley it was 49 and pouring buckets of rain. We had over 6 inches in one day.
Good for you.
Bouncy, bouncy week like last week. I was up to 166 at one point, down to 162. Ended up the same place as last week.

LW - 163
TW - 163

So, here is what the trend looks like. First 3 months, lost 70 pounds. went from 264 down to 189. So, it's been slowing down since then

Jan - 8 pounds
Feb - 7 pounds
March - 5 pounds
April 5 pounds.

Need to exercise more.
You are still doing great.
The last 4 months of the first 7, I never got much above 5 lost lbs a month. And I only lost 44 lbs my first 3 months. I still made it.
This week: 149

Was mostly up a couple pounds during the week but finally came back down. I went shopping, again! I've got to stop that, but oh, what a difference from the way it used to be!
Sounds like you have a new hobby...shopping. Just don't go overboard. Good for you.

Good for you.
Weather has been all over the place here. Left Charleston last Sunday, was 75 and sunny. Got to Maggie Valley it was 49 and pouring buckets of rain. We had over 6 inches in one day.

Good for you.

The last 4 months of the first 7, I never got much above 5 lost lbs a month. And I only lost 44 lbs my first 3 months. I still made it.

Sounds like you have a new hobby...shopping. Just don't go overboard. Good for you.
I am a bargain hound so what I get is always a great buy!

LW - 163
TW - 163

Jan - 8 pounds
Feb - 7 pounds
March - 5 pounds
April 5 pounds.

Need to exercise more.
The most I've ever lost in a month was 13 pounds! My one year is coming on June 10. My losses slowed with February being the lowest at 2.5 lb. but only the one month. I might not hit my goal at year mark but I should be really close. Goal is only a number I picked out of the air anyway, I might decide to change it.

LW 171
TW 169

Got back to the protein snacks instead of the trash snacks for the reminder of the audit which was great. Have been really moody, specifically i have been getting really frustrated and upset over thing I can't control. Not sure if it is stress or hormones or a combination of the two. I also have been having terrible night sweats. I'll be freezing when we go to bed, and I wake up 3 hrs later in a giant puddle of sweat. So the poor sleep could be contributing to the mood too, who knows. Due for a blood draw next week so I suppose I will see if I'm just a tired angry stress pot bitch or if there is a hormone/vitamin issue contributing to the "pissy patty" as my husband calls it.

LW 171
TW 169

Got back to the protein snacks instead of the trash snacks for the reminder of the audit which was great. Have been really moody, specifically i have been getting really frustrated and upset over thing I can't control. Not sure if it is stress or hormones or a combination of the two. I also have been having terrible night sweats. I'll be freezing when we go to bed, and I wake up 3 hrs later in a giant puddle of sweat. So the poor sleep could be contributing to the mood too, who knows. Due for a blood draw next week so I suppose I will see if I'm just a tired angry stress pot bitch or if there is a hormone/vitamin issue contributing to the "pissy patty" as my husband calls it.
You are doing good.

As far as your blood draw, is menopause a consideration?

I'm really hoping it's not menopause--- I'm just turning 33 this year. I started at 10, but I am thinking 33 is still too early for menopause. I've had a hard time with PCOS for the 18-19 years though, so who knows what my hormones are like, my body may think it's time for the change-- who knows

The most I've ever lost in a month was 13 pounds! My one year is coming on June 10. My losses slowed with February being the lowest at 2.5 lb. but only the one month. I might not hit my goal at year mark but I should be really close. Goal is only a number I picked out of the air anyway, I might decide to change it.

Thanks it meant a lot to me to read this. Made me feel better

Good for you.

Good for you.

Thanks my friend. I am up and down. My lows are still not as low as they were in the past, and I have more good days then bad, but I am still not where I want to or need to be healthwise. One day I think I am ready to go back work and then I will have a week like 2 weeks ago where I wouldn't have been able to make it into the office several of those days. I keep on pushing and try to lead a somewhat normal life so hopefully a positive break happens soon because we are in horrible financial shape and life hasn't been fun for a while. Dianna deserves better than what I have been giving to this relationship and my contribution to income and household duties.

Anyway thanks and I hope your are enjoying the retirement RV tour.

Latest posts

Back