Sunday Weigh In (4/24/2016)

SW 355
LW 223.5 (and the week before) I think I forgot to post.
TW 219.4

Lowest weight ever in this journey. I'm praying it sticks around and goes lower. I was 219.6 on the 7th but went all the way back up to 223.5 :(

Just keep swimming ! Just keep swimming !

Hello Friends,
LW 128
TW 130

Back up to my norm. First open house today. Cross you fingers my house sells quickly and over asking.

I hired a mover and have been getting rid of stuff but it's hard...
Have a great week losers :laugh:

Whit

Morning all
LW - 183.8
TW - 186
looks like the melting is over with, but I knew it would happen. Was rough week and sought comfort foods (read carbs) several times - lost a chihuahua we were trying to save and one of my golden's likely has a cancer in her mouth and a torn ACL. did a needle aspirate that is suspicious and have biopsy this Wednesday. Knee is second to that. . . Also was not as active 'cuz was putting out fires.
certainly not making excuses and I am honestly fine with the choices I made. They were a conscious decision and that is all one can ask for. Have the protein planned out for the week. Gut needs the rest - I am so thankful for the nearly immediate feedback to what I eat.

On a positive note - probably the only person that would celebrate buying clothes at the walmart! got me some bum around shorts and tees and new jammies. Did not need to go to the high dollar store even for bum around clothes.... I think that is pretty dam cool

@Whit - I didn't know you were selling too! Where are you going?

Earlier this week, I was 182.6 - lowest weight in 7 years. But today (after eating a metric crap-ton of salty sunflower seeds last night and drinking soda to wash it down) I was 184.6 this morning.

@Whit - I didn't know you were selling too! Where are you going?

Earlier this week, I was 182.6 - lowest weight in 7 years. But today (after eating a metric crap-ton of salty sunflower seeds last night and drinking soda to wash it down) I was 184.6 this morning.

Hey hey-- lowest weight in 7 years.. That's worth celebrating... I'm sure the salty seeda/soda combo are just hanging onto water and messing with your scale. :)

Latest posts

Back