Sunday Weigh In (4/23/2017)

LW: 69.6 kg | 153.4 lbs
TW: 69.3 kg | 152.8 lbs

I got down to 68.5kg this week, but I don't think food poisoning counts...so taking this morning's weight.

Back to school this week in Hong Kong, exhausted and cranky that they swapped from 100% individual assessment (as per syllabus) to bloody group work. It's even more annoying given I live in a different country to the rest of my group. The highlight of the weekend was definitely a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut with real ham (it's halal in Singapore), and fresh from the oven. In my band days, I'd have been throwing it up in under a minute.

LW: 69.6 kg | 153.4 lbs
TW: 69.3 kg | 152.8 lbs

I got down to 68.5kg this week, but I don't think food poisoning counts...so taking this morning's weight.

Back to school this week in Hong Kong, exhausted and cranky that they swapped from 100% individual assessment (as per syllabus) to bloody group work. It's even more annoying given I live in a different country to the rest of my group. The highlight of the weekend was definitely a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut with real ham (it's halal in Singapore), and fresh from the oven. In my band days, I'd have been throwing it up in under a minute.
No, food poisoning doesn't count but I am sorry you had it. I've only had food poisoning once and once was more than enough.

Pizza (just the toppings) is a great food. And glad you can enjoy your food now.

Latest posts

Back