Sunday Weigh In (4/23/2017)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 145
This week too busy packing up to head back to NC from a two night stay in Charleston for my 45th high school reunion at Ashley Hall. I was the class of 1972. My roommate was there as well. Great to not feel fat and out of place!

Our next stop is Maggie Valley, NC for a week. Then move back down to 4 Paws Kingdom (a campground dedicated to dogs and their owners). Will be there for two weeks while I have the next eye done.

Last week 145
This week too busy packing up to head back to NC from a two night stay in Charleston for my 45th high school reunion at Ashley Hall. I was the class of 1972. My roommate was there as well. Great to not feel fat and out of place!

Our next stop is Maggie Valley, NC for a week. Then move back down to 4 Paws Kingdom (a campground dedicated to dogs and their owners). Will be there for two weeks while I have the next eye done.

What a fun update! The reunion sounds wonderful and the 4 Paws Kingdom should be a great time for your pup(s).

LW: 173
TW: 171

Weight loss seems so slow but in looking at my stats I see I have averaged 9.6 pounds per month. I could have never done it without the DS.
The past few weeks, I have been really bothered by this bowling ball of a stomach. I try to keep a good attitude and not give it a lot of thought, but it is uncomfortable and I cannot hide "the baby" anymore. Will begin to look for a plastic surgeon to get it fixed.

Last week 145

Oh, I'm glad you enjoyed your reunion! I'm one of the ones who have made every single one and we do them on the "5" year since graduating in 75. I was just thinking the other day that I wished this was our year! Lol
Cool and rainy here in midTn today!

LW: 173
TW: 171

Weight loss seems so slow but in looking at my stats I see I have averaged 9.6 pounds per month. I could have never done it without the DS.
The past few weeks, I have been really bothered by this bowling ball of a stomach. I try to keep a good attitude and not give it a lot of thought, but it is uncomfortable and I cannot hide "the baby" anymore. Will begin to look for a plastic surgeon to get it fixed.
WTG on the weight. Sorry about the bowling ball stomach.

Oh, I'm glad you enjoyed your reunion! I'm one of the ones who have made every single one and we do them on the "5" year since graduating in 75. I was just thinking the other day that I wished this was our year! Lol
Cool and rainy here in midTn today!
This was my first one for Ashley Hall. I was a senior transferring in as the previous boarding school I attended in Asheville closed to upper (high school age) class students.

It's 47 where we are right now and pouring the rain.

LW 169
TW 171

Not giving a lot of emphasis to this weeks weight. I usually weigh right after morning business and before getting dressed, but today the scale battery was dead so I weighed at 5pm in jeans and a t shirt. If it is a real weight, I have no one to blame but me. FDA showed up Thursday, so my Thursday/Friday was no sleep and crappy eating, especially all of the candy. This inspector goes 7-8hrs without eating, so it's whatever I can shove in my mouth in the back room when I sneak out to grab a document. (I know I should stick the back room with protein and healthy fuel- but I tend to grab the candy that's there- so I need to bring nuts down there for next week and make the righ choice)

LW 169
TW 171

Not giving a lot of emphasis to this weeks weight. I usually weigh right after morning business and before getting dressed, but today the scale battery was dead so I weighed at 5pm in jeans and a t shirt. If it is a real weight, I have no one to blame but me. FDA showed up Thursday, so my Thursday/Friday was no sleep and crappy eating, especially all of the candy. This inspector goes 7-8hrs without eating, so it's whatever I can shove in my mouth in the back room when I sneak out to grab a document. (I know I should stick the back room with protein and healthy fuel- but I tend to grab the candy that's there- so I need to bring nuts down there for next week and make the righ choice)
Pretend this particular weigh in didn't happen and focus on getting a handle on stress eating. And yes, keep protein handy.

Latest posts

Back