Sunday Weigh In (4/22/2018)

Last week 342
This week 338

Not great, but the inches are coming off. I have a pair of jeans that were uncomfortably snug two weeks ago. Last week they fit perfectly. This week I can pull them over my hips without unfastening them.

Last week 342
This week 338

Not great, but the inches are coming off. I have a pair of jeans that were uncomfortably snug two weeks ago. Last week they fit perfectly. This week I can pull them over my hips without unfastening them.
Four lbs in one week isn’t great??? Remember this is a marathon not a sprint. Your NSV is awesome

LW 145
TW 143

It’s been a long few weeks. Weight has been fluctuating a lot this week. Actually jumped up to 154 wed/thurs this week, and then dropped it. Not sure what the deal i feel good this weekend so I’ll take it

TW 64.0 kg | 141lbs

Back home, jetlagged and sick - another chest infection courtesy of air travel. I had my vaccinations for yellow fever and typhoid yesterday too, preparing for my trip to Kenya on Saturday.

I made a creamier version of my previous attempt at the Starbucks sous vide egg bites this week and these ones are far superior. Great snack when I don't feel like eating much or cooking.

LW 184.6
TW 180.6

What?! I’m happy with that. Still wrapping by brain around all of this. Yesterday my sister, whom I had not seen in 3 months, remarked about how good I was looking. My response? I’m still considered obese though. I’m a work in progress to be sure! Have a great week everyone!

:D:D:D
Last week 342
This week 338

Don't be silly! Four pounds in a week is pretty darn good! When can you remember this happening this easily (well not counting having major surgery :D). You're doing great , and trust me you're going to be buzzing through your clothing like crazy!

Thanks for the perspective. I just get paranoid about "wasting" my honeymoon period. I'm one month out today.
You won’t. Not everyone has a honeymoon period. One of the members here is 17 years out and lost the last 30+ lbs after year 15. So there is no magic window. It is easier at first but that is the beauty of the DS, feed it right and it’s possible for weight to be lost even after many years.
LW 145
TW 143

It’s been a long few weeks. Weight has been fluctuating a lot this week. Actually jumped up to 154 wed/thurs this week, and then dropped it. Not sure what the deal i feel good this weekend so I’ll take it
That’s one reason I don’t weigh daily. If you do, ignore all but one a week or one a month. You’re doing great.
LW: 127
TW: 127

It’s starting to get hot in the 90’s and headed into triple digits during the week.
Time to up the water!

Have a great week all.
Yeap, start hydrating even more. You are doing great.
We can’t seem to get out of the 60’s more than a day or two right now, then back down.
The weight loss window is 18 months. Hang tight. 4 pounds is great.

LW - 138
TW -137
Doing good.
TW 64.0 kg | 141lbs

Back home, jetlagged and sick - another chest infection courtesy of air travel. I had my vaccinations for yellow fever and typhoid yesterday too, preparing for my trip to Kenya on Saturday.

I made a creamier version of my previous attempt at the Starbucks sous vide egg bites this week and these ones are far superior. Great snack when I don't feel like eating much or cooking.
I’m sorry you’re sick. One reason I hate flying.
Kenya? That should prove awesome.
LW 184.6
TW 180.6

What?! I’m happy with that. Still wrapping by brain around all of this. Yesterday my sister, whom I had not seen in 3 months, remarked about how good I was looking. My response? I’m still considered obese though. I’m a work in progress to be sure! Have a great week everyone!
My response would have been “thank you”.
Almost to a new decade.....
Last week 121
This week 121.5
Have a great week y'all!
Good for you.
Last week 325.6
This week 326.8

Bad Don week. Time to get back on the horse.
Don, not everyone loses every week. It’s the overall trend. You aren’t bad!

Latest posts

Back