Sunday Weigh In (4/15/2018)

Discussion in 'Staying on Track' started by southernlady, Apr 15, 2018.

DSRIGGS

DSRIGGS Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon

Good deal on wrong another Grandkid . That is awesome. Regarding the high school reunions Dianna just had her 35th year reunion which I want to with her as well. It was cool because I went to school with her and she was the class ahead of me so I know a lot of the people from that class, but seeing that she is a cradle robber my 35th isn't until this year.

Susan in Tennessee

Susan in Tennessee Well-Known Member

Last week 120.5
    This week 121

Still waiting for spring to get here and stay...

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Both our grand kids will be 6 this, assuming they live long enough to reach their birthdays. One is this week, the other not until June and we plan on being in Canada by then.

I’m 6 years ahead of dh. Had my 45th last year at Ashley Hall in Charleston. First Lady Barbara Bush ‘43 is also an alumnus. He’s on #40 this year.
    You and me both! Your weight is holding steady.

Susan in Tennessee likes this.
    Whit

Whit Well-Known Member

LW: 127
    TW: 127

I was up and on the road yesterday at 5am to catch a fly get to San Francisco to visit an ill friend. I completely forgot to weigh.

Have a great week friends
    Whit

JackieOnLine likes this.
    harrietvane

harrietvane Well-Known Member

No scales, but enjoying access to the Starbucks sous vide egg bites for a high-protein, on-the-go breakfast! Treated myself to In N Out on Friday. I eat like crap whenever I visit the US, but it's only ever a short trip so not too bad.

Freezing my bits off without all the insulation I used to have, though. On the upside, a fun story to share. When I was here in 2010, right before I had the lap band, I had to buy a coat and went shopping in San Francisco. After hours of trying, I finally found one in Bloomingdales - the only fat person coat I could find, and it was a squeeze to get into. This trip, I also needed to buy a coat. My problem was the opposite! I went to the same Bloomingdales and got a lovely new coat, and the smallest one they had of that style.

southernlady

Hope she is on the mend.
    Love In N Out. When we can get one, I use the bun as a holder, just eat the insides, and then toss the bun.

Isn’t that a great problem to have. Enjoy the coat, you will need it cause Mother Nature is being a fickle bitch.

Whit

Whit Well-Known Member

Sadly no. She has been battling Breast Cancer for the last 15 years. She's a fighter but at 72 she is tired and ready to die.
    It's probably the last time I will see her. It was a very sad day...

southernlady

I’m sorry. At least you had a chance to see her.

JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

I'm so sorry.

DSRIGGSDSRIGGS - I'm glad the PT is helping

I forgot to post Sunday but I'm at the same place - could be better, could be worse

southernlady

At least you are steady.

DSRIGGS

DSRIGGS Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon

Hello Hariet. I haven't seen a picture of you in a while. You look great and happy.

harrietvane

harrietvane Well-Known Member

Thank you! Glad you're on the mend after a rough 2017.