Sunday Weigh In (4/10/2016)

SW 355
LW 220.4
TW 223.2

At one point this week I was 219.6 This is my journey lately. I hate sharing a gain but I do it because maybe someone else is going through this up down cycle and needs to know they're not alone.

Hopeful for less than 219 next week !

SW 355
LW 220.4
TW 223.2

At one point this week I was 219.6 This is my journey lately. I hate sharing a gain but I do it because maybe someone else is going through this up down cycle and needs to know they're not alone.

Hopeful for less than 219 next week !
I had gains on the way down...it happens. You are still doing good.

Two weeks ago 127
TW 128

Not eating as well as I could. Stressing about increased right hip and leg pain resulting in limping and hobbling around and not going to the gym. Appointment with orthopedic doc on Wednesday. All in all, not happy! :(

Two weeks ago 127
TW 128

Not eating as well as I could. Stressing about increased right hip and leg pain resulting in limping and hobbling around and not going to the gym. Appointment with orthopedic doc on Wednesday. All in all, not happy! :(
Sorry about your hip and leg pain Pam. I am not sure if it is the same thing I had, but I woke up one day and my outer left ass cheek at the hip socket was screaming. It felt like I was being stabbed and the pain started radiating down my femur. I went to and Emergent Care Orthopedics center and I saw a Dr telling him it hurt and that since I was going on a golf outing that I needed some help. He gave me a steroid/pain injection in that area and BOOM. It was instantly gone. It was called Trochanteric Bursitis. I don't know if it is the same thing you are experiencing but that injection completely took away all the pain I was having in that area (wish they could do the same for my gut and my shoulders).

Best wishes and here is a link describing what I had, so you can see if your symptoms match these.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases_conditions/hic_Bursitis/hic_Trochanteric_Bursitis

Thank you Scott. I have had stiffness and gradually increasing groin pain in the right hip for the past 20 years. Went to Ortho last June and was told I have osteoarthritis and 50% loss of cartilage In my hip. It has somehow gotten much worse over the last 5 months. Not a sudden thing at all and not on the outer thigh even though I can't lie on either side without pain. Nights are worse with pain radiating all the way down the front of my thigh, knee to my foot. My thigh bone aches all the time. Sure glad I can take NSAIDS! Supplemented with Vicodin which doesn't really do much. Guess I'll find out more this week. Hope there is an easy solution like yours!

Two weeks ago 127
TW 128

Still not bad at maintaining...but stress is the bitch! Let us know how your appointment goes.

LW: 224
TW: 222

I have surgery tomorrow! I'm very nervous but excited at the same time. I'm so glad I found this forum.
Best wishes to you for an uneventful procedure and smooth recovery.

Got on the scale. 150.5. With my beautiful neck jewelry on. Lol so I guess it may be a half pound to a pound. Meaning I will just need to loose 20 pounds once I get well and off everything. Not too bad. Better than the 65 pounds I had to loose again the first time I was on TPN.

Got on the scale. 150.5. With my beautiful neck jewelry on. Lol so I guess it may be a half pound to a pound. Meaning I will just need to loose 20 pounds once I get well and off everything. Not too bad. Better than the 65 pounds I had to loose again the first time I was on TPN.
Not too terrible considering EVERYTHING you have been thru recently.

Latest posts

Back