Sunday Weigh In (3/25/2018)

LW: 128
TW: 127

Going to Puerto Vallarta for a week on Thursday. I love Mexico but am suffering from a bit of depression lately. I’m not sure why. Hopefully I can get that turned around. I think part of it is not working
I miss the social interaction. I need to find something to do...

Have a great week all.

Audios
Whit

Last week 121.5
This week 121.5.
I haven't been getting much exercise so I think when I get more active (WHEN THE WEATHER STRAIGHTENS UP ...yes I'm yelling!) that I'll drop a bit more.

Have a great week, everyone.

Susan

LW: 128
TW: 127

Going to Puerto Vallarta for a week on Thursday. I love Mexico but am suffering from a bit of depression lately. I’m not sure why. Hopefully I can get that turned around. I think part of it is not working
I miss the social interaction. I need to find something to do...

Have a great week all.

Audios
Whit
Have fun in Puerto Vallarta. Maybe volunteering for a cause that gets you out and socializing. Good on the weight.
Last week 121.5
This week 121.5.
I haven't been getting much exercise so I think when I get more active (WHEN THE WEATHER STRAIGHTENS UP ...yes I'm yelling!) that I'll drop a bit more.

Have a great week, everyone.

Susan
Yeah, but you are holding steady. Weather? Straighten up? We are in Spring, also known as Dogwood or Blackberry winter!
Last week 332.2
This Week 329.2
Not as excited about breaking below 330 as I expected. Good to see forward progress again though.
Yes, maybe not as excited but you are doing good.
Bouncing ball!:juggling:

Two weeks ago - 135
This week - 139
Sorry you are playing bouncy balls.

I'm right at 155 and that's up, since when I forget. but I've been low 150s to 155 for a long time now, it seems.

but it's Spring now! SPRING! :clover:

I hope you find something that helps, Whit :frown:

LW 156
TW 156
Good going.
I'm right at 155 and that's up, since when I forget. but I've been low 150s to 155 for a long time now, it seems.

but it's Spring now! SPRING! :clover:

I hope you find something that helps, Whit :frown:
It might be spring by the calendar but someone forget to give Mother Nature the memo.
You are still doing great.

Haven't been near a scale as I've been travelling, but have been enjoying great food and wine and company on a flying visit back to Australia.

Home this week, then the serious travel begins. Excited that I'll get to see galaxygrrl next week!

Haven't been near a scale as I've been travelling, but have been enjoying great food and wine and company on a flying visit back to Australia.

Home this week, then the serious travel begins. Excited that I'll get to see galaxygrrl next week!
Enjoy your visit. Wish we could meet up with you. Maybe another trip.

Thanks! This will be my fifth time in California - so no doubt I'll be back.

Super late to the party, but I ended up weighing this morning:

LW: 64.5 kg (142.2 lbs)
TW: 63.6 kg (140.2 lbs)
You manage to do great, even with all your travel! Cali better look out as you and galaxygrrl are forces to be reckoned with! Have a blast. Safe travels!

Latest posts

Back