Sunday Weigh In (3/23/2014)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
What is it about JUST walking thru aisles in the grocery store that make me FEEL fat? I walked down the cereal aisle (needed a small thing of grits) and honestly I felt like I gained 10 lbs in the space of 2 mins!

However, I didn't...

Last week 145

This week 144.

Liz

Liz, I think it's all the crap on the shelves! I'm not eating the best lately, but still I can't walk around (most) stores with out thinking: there is crap and there is more crap and lookit all that CRAP. entire aisles full of stuff that nobody should be eating!

I was 150 before and I'm 150 again. I don't care what number a scale says or the size of the jeans I wear, I just want to feel good. which I don't, currently.

reading Grain Brain, finally. not the first time I've heard Alzheimer's called Diabetes type 3.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Liz,
Good job.

LW:125
TW: 125

Holding steady. I have a virus it's my first real cold since surgery over a year ago. Not sure what to take for it fluids and rest I guess.

Have a good week.

Whit

Went back to my DS eating, and even though I spent the last 3 days at a conference in Palm Springs, I easily took off the grandkid 'party' regain. Went to Vons in the mornings to get Starbucks and while others had the oatmeal, I bought roast beef and cheese slices from the deli and made roll ups for breakfast. Ate out at a Thai restaurant (peanut chicken), lunch at a New York-style deli was a Philly cheese steak one day and a turkey melt with added bacon the next, and then fajitas at a Mexican restaurant. The only treat was marionberry cheesecake (twice) which was absolute heaven. Somehow my restriction reappeared and I could never eat more than half of my meals. I had worried it was gone forever. I continue to be in awe of the power of my DS. :s1gyahoo:
Last week 126
This week 120

Last edited:
Last week 241.2
This week 239.2

Yay, Liz.
I went for sushi last night. I had some miso soup, edamame, a bit of a softshelled crab and some tuna. It was all so good. Makes my day brighter just thinking of it. I am going to smoke some ribs for dinner tonight.

Hi Liz,
Good job.

LW:125
TW: 125

Holding steady. I have a virus it's my first real cold since surgery over a year ago. Not sure what to take for it fluids and rest I guess.

Have a good week.

Whit

Whit, I am sorry you caught something...just hydrate and rest is your best solution. Feel better!!! :0002016:
Went back to my DS eating, and even though I spent the last 3 days at a conference in Palm Springs, I easily took off the grandkid 'party' regain. Went to Vons in the mornings to get Starbucks and while others had the oatmeal, I bought roast beef and cheese slices from the deli and made roll ups for breakfast. Ate out at a Thai restaurant (peanut chicken), lunch at a New York-style deli was a Philly cheese steak one day and a turkey melt with added bacon the next, and then fajitas at a Mexican restaurant. The only treat was marionberry cheesecake (twice) which was absolute heaven. Somehow my restriction reappeared and I could never eat more than half of my meals. I had worried it was gone forever. I continue to be in awe of the power of my DS. :s1gyahoo:
Last week 126
This week 120
WOW...that is fantastic. And eating at a conference can be a challenge but it seems you easily did it!!
Last week 241.2
This week 239.2

Yay, Liz.
I went for sushi last night. I had some miso soup, edamame, a bit of a softshelled crab and some tuna. It was all so good. Makes my day brighter just thinking of it. I am going to smoke some ribs for dinner tonight.
WTG. NA...and what time is dinner???

Enjoy the grits!!!!
I did...yesterday AND today...and probably tomorrow as well.

Oops! Forgot to post yesterday:

LW: 344
TW: 339
WTG...awesome drop. And there is nothing magic about having a weigh in on Sunday...it's just a habit I picked up on the Lightweight's board on OH a couple of years ago and then took over the task when the person who started it asked for someone to replace her.

Latest posts

Back