Sunday Weigh In (3/13/2016)

Well, up until this last month or so I'd been dropping 1-2 pounds a week so I figure it OWES me ;)
I made a conscious effort to increase protein - I now grab a protein bar and a Premier RTD for breakfast (still DESPISE the Premier but it works lol) and I'm making jerky like it's going out of style. I'm also taking in way more carbs than I was and I'm not having any weird blood sugar level issues (I was having random lows previously) and I just feel better and have more energy, plus I'm losing much more weight per week than previously so I guess it's what my body needs... it's kind of a guessing game and I seem to have won this week :D
Good for you...but fair warning, it can turn on a dime. :) Just be willing to change things up again if it stops working.
LW 127
TW 127

Congratulations everyone on the new milestones and losses!
Have a great week!
Good for you.

I didn't get home until late last night so weighed this morning.

LW: 179.5
TW: 179.5

You stayed put...GOOD!

Did you have a good weekend?
Hi Liz.

Thanks for asking. I had a very good week (flew in early Wednesday AM and out yesterday). We hung around the airbnb rental house drinking, eating and soaking in the hot tub on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday we golfed and repeated the house activities. Friday we went to Fremont Street and the Gold Nugget for a few hours and I came out a couple hundred bucks ahead. :D On Saturday the old guy brigade just hung around the house and cancelled our golf round for the day as one of my buds was having back issues so we watched the conference basketball tournaments, ate, drank and hot tubbed. I didn't drink a whole lot, but had maybe four or five Irish Whiskey and Ginger Ale's and five or six beers over the week. The beers were really good to have while eating chili and other foods. Up until now I really haven't been able to get through a beer due to the carbonation, but I love the flavor of beer especially with certain foodsc so it was great to enjoy a couple beers with no problem.

All in all it was a very relaxing and fun trip, but it is good to be home with the family now.

Good for you...but fair warning, it can turn on a dime. :) Just be willing to change things up again if it stops working.

Good for you.

Oh heck yeah. This is starting to become my favorite guessing game and experimenting to maximize weight loss is all a part of it. I'm just grateful that I'm losing weight at all :)

Latest posts

Back