Sunday Weigh In (3/13/2016)

LW 233.2
TW 226.6!

Milestone this week - passed the 100 lbs lost mark! I started this weightless journey at 329 lbs back in July, after a grueling pre-op diet I had my DS in October at 306 lbs, and now at just over 5 months out the scale says 226.6! Wow! Feeling good and positive and ready to take on the remaining ~80-90 lbs.

Have a great week everyone!

LW 258.6
TW 255.2
Well it finally slowed down in week 3. I was wondering how long I could keep dropping 8-10# a week.

SW 355
LW 227
TW 224.2

Making my way down the scale ! I'm a year post op now ! I still have zero regrets and believe this was the best health decision I could have made.
Happy surgiversary! Keep moving down that scale your doing awesome!

LW 233.2
TW 226.6!

Milestone this week - passed the 100 lbs lost mark! I started this weightless journey at 329 lbs back in July, after a grueling pre-op diet I had my DS in October at 306 lbs, and now at just over 5 months out the scale says 226.6! Wow! Feeling good and positive and ready to take on the remaining ~80-90 lbs.

Congrats on losing 100# that is truly amazing!

LW: 213
TW: 208

All of a sudden I'm losing like crazy. Not going to argue with it! LOL
I now weight the same as my youngest kid... he said he'd better not catch me in his room stealing his clothes. This, of course, only gave me ideas for new wardrobe options... ;)

LW 233.2
TW 226.6!

WTG....Congrats on reaching the Century Club...that is one club I knew I would never be a member of :(
LW BMI: 29.3
TW BMI: 28.9
WTG
LW 258.6
TW 255.2
Well it finally slowed down in week 3. I was wondering how long I could keep dropping 8-10# a week.
Typically only the first month. And the 3 week stall rears it's head in that time frame. You still lost weight this week. Maybe not as much as you hoped but...

I was about 3 months out...doing some major kitchen renovation, stripping wallpaper, painting, laying tile, etc...During that week I was dropping a lb a day easy...but on my month to month official weigh in, that month only went down 9 lbs.
LW: 213
TW: 208

All of a sudden I'm losing like crazy. Not going to argue with it! LOL
I now weight the same as my youngest kid... he said he'd better not catch me in his room stealing his clothes. This, of course, only gave me ideas for new wardrobe options... ;)

Good for you and it's gonna feel awesome when you get to your goal.

5#??? Good for you! I've been pissed that I'm only losing about a pound and a half a week.

Well, up until this last month or so I'd been dropping 1-2 pounds a week so I figure it OWES me ;)
I made a conscious effort to increase protein - I now grab a protein bar and a Premier RTD for breakfast (still DESPISE the Premier but it works lol) and I'm making jerky like it's going out of style. I'm also taking in way more carbs than I was and I'm not having any weird blood sugar level issues (I was having random lows previously) and I just feel better and have more energy, plus I'm losing much more weight per week than previously so I guess it's what my body needs... it's kind of a guessing game and I seem to have won this week :D

Latest posts

Back