Sunday Weigh In (3/12/2017)

LW: 72.5 kg | 159.8 lbs
TW: 70.8 kg | 156.1 lbs

After a month of pretty much no movement on the scale, I had a nice surprise this morning. I hadn't managed to weigh since last week, so I had to re-weigh to make sure my scale wasn't wrong!

Finally got Aetna to pay for my pap smear, which was a pleasant surprise. And using the $1K I got back from them, I booked my Easter vacation to Bunaken Island in Indonesia - one month till I spend six days snorkelling and lounging in a hammock reading books! And no more Hong Kong school trips until after Easter!

After a month of pretty much no movement on the scale, I had a nice surprise this morning. I hadn't managed to weigh since last week, so I had to re-weigh to make sure my scale wasn't wrong!

Finally got Aetna to pay for my pap smear, which was a pleasant surprise. And using the $1K I got back from them, I booked my Easter vacation to Bunaken Island in Indonesia - one month till I spend six days snorkelling and lounging in a hammock reading books! And no more Hong Kong school trips until after Easter!
Nice surprise! And not much more til you hit a 6 as the first number on kg.
That's a nice way to spend Easter vacation.
I stayed at 182 for the second week in a row.
Good for you.
Two weeks ago 125
TW 126

Been so busy with school, meetings and grandkids and eating out a lot! Busy is good!
Have a great week!
Busy IS good. And you are doing great.

Had my checkup today to go over my blood tests...

And had my height measured for the first time in ages. I'm actually 167cm, not 164! Which means my BMI is now 25.5. Finally, losing weight by getting taller ;)

More beach.....YAY

Had my checkup today to go over my blood tests...

And had my height measured for the first time in ages. I'm actually 167cm, not 164! Which means my BMI is now 25.5. Finally, losing weight by getting taller ;)
Oh wow! Wish I could grow...all I am doing is maintaining but that's better than shrinking.

Latest posts

Back