Sunday Weigh In (3/12/2017)

LW 155.4
TW 155.1

Looking forward to a week without business travel or major social obligations. We're expecting a blizzard Mon-Tues here in the northeast so I have two pots on the stove - lamb stew and beef chili - to keep us warm and protein-fortified throughout!

Have a great week everyone!

LW 155.4
TW 155.1

Looking forward to a week without business travel or major social obligations. We're expecting a blizzard Mon-Tues here in the northeast so I have two pots on the stove - lamb stew and beef chili - to keep us warm and protein-fortified throughout!

Have a great week everyone!
Good for you.

Hello everyone.

LW:133
TW: 131

Not sure if this is a weight loss or fluid loss. I drank Amaretto last night and feel a little hungover from the sugar. Not recommended.

It was 90 yesterday and we were out at a nursery in the blazing sun buying plants for the little bit of land in the front of our condo. I drank a lot of water but I still think I may be a bit dehydrated.

We are going out in it today too to pick up a couple more and then to the weekly weekend street Market. Projected weather to be 95 this week. It looks like Summer has started for us!

Have a good week all
Best
Whit

LW 180
TW 179

I found it hard to get enough protein this week, food just was not sitting well.. a couple bites in and I was not able to eat more. So I focused on those few bites being as high of protein as possible, but ended up between 50-70g most days (with a 30g protein shake). Last night I had some shrimp which sat amazingly, so I may just pick up some more of that and grill it up every day this week.

Stayed the same and I'm okay with that ! I actually ate way too many carbs this week but still maintained.

SW 355
CW 187.6
Maintaining is good. Watch the carbs...they creep in so easily.
Hello everyone.

LW:133
TW: 131

Not sure if this is a weight loss or fluid loss. I drank Amaretto last night and feel a little hungover from the sugar. Not recommended.

It was 90 yesterday and we were out at a nursery in the blazing sun buying plants for the little bit of land in the front of our condo. I drank a lot of water but I still think I may be a bit dehydrated.

We are going out in it today too to pick up a couple more and then to the weekly weekend street Market. Projected weather to be 95 this week. It looks like Summer has started for us!

Have a good week all
Best
Whit
Whit, stay hydrated. Alcohol can cause you to dehydrate. Just keep pushing the water.

LW 180
TW 179

I found it hard to get enough protein this week, food just was not sitting well.. a couple bites in and I was not able to eat more. So I focused on those few bites being as high of protein as possible, but ended up between 50-70g most days (with a 30g protein shake). Last night I had some shrimp which sat amazingly, so I may just pick up some more of that and grill it up every day this week.
Doing good but keep pushing protein. It is hard some days.

Last month: 227.6
This month: 228

Been 6 months without weight loss. I don't think I can call this a stall anymore. My weight loss stopped at 9 months out, but, I'm a revise, so a little less weight loss might have been expected, I guess. Still hoping for another 20 pounds though.

Last week: 157.5
This week: 157

My uncle isn't suffering anymore. Our granddaughter seems to be doing better, back home and receiving outpatient care. Before she was released our grandson, her almost 12 year old brother, was admitted into another facility for evaluation and treatment. He is responding to treatment well and should be home Monday. We're thankful they are getting the help they need. Only three more to go!

I hit my 9 month point on Friday and am sitting at exactly 75% excess weight lost. At the rate I've slowed down to I doubt I make it by my year mark which was what I was hoping for. I'm not complaining, just saying. I'm a happy girl and I'm getting smaller so that's what I care about!

Last month: 227.6
This month: 228

Been 6 months without weight loss. I don't think I can call this a stall anymore. My weight loss stopped at 9 months out, but, I'm a revise, so a little less weight loss might have been expected, I guess. Still hoping for another 20 pounds though.
And you may still do that. A local DSer is now 16 years out. She didn't lose all her excess until a year ago. She thought she was done losing for well over a decade.

You may or may not be done. What you can do now is do the best you can and just LIVE!
Last week: 157.5
This week: 157

My uncle isn't suffering anymore. Our granddaughter seems to be doing better, back home and receiving outpatient care. Before she was released our grandson, her almost 12 year old brother, was admitted into another facility for evaluation and treatment. He is responding to treatment well and should be home Monday. We're thankful they are getting the help they need. Only three more to go!

I hit my 9 month point on Friday and am sitting at exactly 75% excess weight lost. At the rate I've slowed down to I doubt I make it by my year mark which was what I was hoping for. I'm not complaining, just saying. I'm a happy girl and I'm getting smaller so that's what I care about!
I am sorry for your family. Losing a family member is hard. Glad to hear positive news on your granddaughter. Hope your grandson does well too.

Maybe not but being healthy is what this is all about. Being smaller is a great side effect.

Latest posts

Back